Wny the number of Casesarian Delivery increasing?

@gloria777 (1678)
Why now a days number of Caesarian delivery has increased. Is it anything to do with our life style. Earlier we hardly hear about this, but now its a common. I have also read that some women like to have Caesarian delivery rather normal way to avoid pain. I have 2 sons & both were thru Caesarian and now my wife suffers from continuous back pain & abdominal pain. Is it the case with everyone?
i think everyone wants things including child birth fast and quick. they dont want to wait for a normal delivery. yes many women opt for operations as they dispise the pain, but what they dont realise is the side effects like ur wife is suffering now. many doctors too for money just do it, what can poor parents do when the doc says it is possible only thru caesarian. i had all three deliveries normal and thts the experienceof of a lifetime, and these women are definately missing it.
@gloria777 (1678)
I totally agree with you. These are the main reasons and Now its like a business for some doctors and hospitals. Thanks for the wonderful comments.
thx for the best responce, did u read how a kid was allowed to do an operation in india