Have you ever been hacked

I had been hacked and I found out about it because strange things had been happening to my computer. My YM Friends told me also that sometimes, they could see my ID log on for 5 mins but it gives no reply whenever they PM it. Also, whenever I log on, two key log in page would appear. I think on of those is sent by the hacker. Someone also got my contact details. What we did is reformat my Drive C and D. But before that, I sought the help of my computer genius friend and we found who the hacker is but we didnt report him because anyway, I knew who that is and I know his reasons. People sometimes do real silly things for love....
no i know all the details about abt hackin and i am a hacker and i ll be so cautious......
@smacksman (6074)
Do I read you correctly that you say you are a hacker?
@mummymo (23707)
Well my mns messenger was hacked into just the other week - I ended up being blocked out and the hacker was being nasty and swearing at my friends! Luckily they all knew it wasn't me but I still have no idea who did it or why! Microsoft did help they closed down the account and I opened a brand new one. xxx
@sizzle3000 (3039)
I have never been hacked and I am very glad. To me that would be a violation and I would have to report it. What I do on my computer is my business and no one elses and I like it that way. It is nice that you can forgive but the thought that someone could come and go under all my personal information would worry me. What is this person charged money on your accounts? No it deosn't matter the reason it is wrong. I have a lot of protection on my computer thanks to a friend of mine who works in the security business end of computer safety.
@rakhii (1302)
Ya, once my orkut, gmail and rediff id were all hacked at a time. I tried my best to get them back and know who did all this. But all in vain. I could do nothing for myself. My ID was gone. Now I have created a new id for myself hoping it not be hacked by someone.
@munhozmib (3853)
• Sao Paulo, Brazil
You got hacked? Well, that's pretty bad! I've never been hacked, you know? I always take care, but we never know when we are going to be hacked. I got impressed when I read that people sometimes do real silly things for love. Do you mean that someone that loves you hacked you? You know, I love this girl very much, but she doesn't care about me. I was trying to know how could I get her passwords, and read her e-mails, things like that... Know what she thinks about me...
@aprilgrl (4460)
The only thing that got hacked was the egold. I have a account there so I changed the passwords every now and then.
@navtech (1776)
Hi, hersmart43ever, I did not know whether my computer hacked or not but my computer got infected with virus. Computer started acting different manner. Ultimately I got my hard disk reformatted and installed AVG antivirous software which ultimately solved the problems.
@4cuteboys (4102)
Not to my knowledge! I dont think I have ever been hacked. That's kind of scary though. I wouldnt be pleased. It was nice of you not to report him. I probably would have!! Glad it's all worked out though, be careful now that you know what he is capable of!
@toplen (335)
Yes, my previous yahoo mail account was hacked. Couldn't open it anymore so I made another one with a very difficult password :) Hope there is no second time :)
@smacksman (6074)
I had a PHBB forum online on my website that dealt with sailing boats - a hobby of mine. I had to clean it out of spammers on a daily basis - you know the ones selling Viagra or making money typing and all that rubbish. Well that was a chore but I closed the forum after it was hacked by a Turkish muslim idiot who changed the admin password and put a Turkish flag on the front page and a mixture of arabic and english text saying 'This page Hacked by N.E.B FOR TURKEY Zannetmeyinki Gücümüz ßitti,Yorgunuz., Zannetmeyinki silah?m?z Yok, Suskunuz; Zaman ßekliyoruz,F?rt?nalar Kopacak,F?rt?nalar Öncesi Hep ßoyle Durgunuz ßiz! BeLki Yeniden Dog(amay?z Ama ; Her ßatan Güne$Lede ßatmay?z ßiz !!! --------NE MUTLU TURKUM DIYENE!!-------- In the name of ALLAH' No idea what it means but it probably some religious cr*p which I don't need. So much for freedom of speech!
@maddysmommy (16233)
Something like that sort of happened to me (years ago) and the person (whom I knew) hacked into my email and nosied about. We were sort of dating, well becoming close friends and he knew I was still in contact with my ex. He hacked my email to find out what we were talking about and of course put everything out of perspective and really got upset over nothing, so I am very cautious now and use caps with letter and numbers as passwords and change it often. I think that was the first and last time it ever happened (I Hope)!
@BrainTeaser (1430)
• Pakistan
More than dozen times from emails to nicks/accounts and even my e-gold got hacked so i am wondering what will be the next thing that will be hacked by them ... i am hoping it wont be paypal this time but on the other hand what the difference its empty :D so hacked or not doesnt make any difference!
No. Although attempts have been tried although I was able to close the route it was taking thanks to my lovely firewall :P ~Joey
@derek_a (10902)
They hacked you out of love? Wow, never heard of that before, but I suppose, as you say, people do silly things. I have never been hacked as such, but have had some nasty trojans and some spyware on my computer. I reformatted my drive just as you did once, and purchased the extra Firewall extension on Mcafee. Best to be safe than sorry.
@TerryZ (22083)
No I havent ever been hacked so far. I dont know that much about it. I hope your computer is okay now.
@ibuemma (2954)
it happened with my e-gold account! Pretty suck...all my balance in there gone! well, i pretty much cautious now. Maintaining my computer.