These Horoscopes are atleast 90% true...Please check them and comment

I have got through my mail realllyyyyyyyy accurate horoscope readings which are really true as far as me and my friends who ever read are concerned. so i wished to share them with you all so go check this link where i put those horoscopes for all sunsigns for both men and women and dont forget to come back and type here ,whether they really matc with your life.. while i read them i was really wondering if anyone really read my whole life and started writing about me itself Here is the blog where i put them.. http://veenusz.blogspot.com/
That's actually quite scary haha I've never read something so true about my partner or myself.... How do they do it?
Indeed quite scaryy...i was dumbstruck after i read about myself.... I dont know who sent me that and who actually wrote those but hattsoff to them.. anyway thanks for responding..
@Marie2473 (8519)
• Sweden
It was actually nice to read cos there were some things that were really right on; "She always smile and she can really hide her feeling." "Sometimes she shows her weakness, but it won't be long. She will put herself together and back to be that hot chili again." "If she loves you, it will be no matter what other people may say." I am a scorpio by the way =)
Hey scorpio ..so u r ever smiling creature... I really love to see people who wear smile on their face..