has anyone ever had a dream about mylot?

@nic24uk (571)
i dream about mylot quite often. its probably because im always on here. what about you do you dream of mylot?
@brokentia (10396)
I think in the beginning I did. I was here so much, that was all my mind could focus on. So when my partner woke me up to give me a kiss bye before leaving for work, I said something about boxers. When he started to ask me, I woke up enough to start to tell him what the discussion was...but then I told him nevermind because I was dreaming about myLot again. ha ha So...yes, I do believe I have. LOL
@nic24uk (571)
lol i hate waking up in states like that. i do it all the time my husband came to bed one night and he said i woke up and shouted who the hell are you. LOL i can only just about remember it.
I don't sit for hrs on mylot as i don't get enough time for it so i don't dream about i also..Till now i haven't seen any dreams related to mylot...
I can't say that I've had any dreams about myLot yet. If I don't start curbing my time on here it could become a nightmare though.. LOL!