Who is your first Crush

I had my first crush when I was in Grade 4. He was the elder brother of my classmate. He was in the first year high school then. Hes been my crush from Grade 4 upto Grade 6 but then, I moved to another school when we left the province and moved to the city.
@derek_a (10903)
I had my first crush when I was 12 years old, but I had to fall in love with a girl in my class who lived in a different country and was just over in the UK for a short while visiting her sick grandmother. It had to happen to me LOL
A girl who moved to my school. This was back when I was in my first year of senior school, right near the ending of the year. she didn't get on with others except myself, she was very pretty though and had lovely brown blonde hair. Sadly people gave her that much of an hard time she quit the school and moved again. ~joey
@rakhii (1302)
I had my first crush when I was in class XI. He was my classmate and I used to like him. I would try sit near him and talk with him as much as possible. But since it was just a crush, i never revealed him.
i had my first crush when i was in grade one, his name was edgar,we call him egay, he was so good to me that time, he even gave me his sandwich and pencils. we ended up being friends until now, he got married at the age 0f 17.he has grown up kids and we remain friends.
i could remember a boy named jeremy as my first crush. i was 5 then. my cousins where teasing me that i had a crush on him but i don't know what crush means or why i had a crush on him. then when i was in grade 4, i had a seatmate named alvin. i think he was my first real crush because i admired how handsome he looked and how friendly he was.
@eashoor (307)
I was 17 and I fell inlove with a Prince back home in Saudi Arabia. He was 23 and when he asked his parents to marry me as per the culture there they said no because I was not royalty. So we both hurt but moved on. Over the next few years I would enter and graduate medical school and then apply for residency training. Just before I left to Canada for my training I was oncall on night at the hospital in Riyadh when I received and outside page... I answered and it was him. He had been married to a princess but they divorced and he had a child. He asked me to stay but I said no and here I am now married to the love of my life in Canada and carrying his child :) Confessions of a soon to be X Saudi Woman
@eashoor (307)
ooops sorry I dont know why that got duplicated!
@gigarange (1165)
I could still remember the name of my first crush. He was my grade 3 classmate and I remember his name perfectly because if we only end up together and got married, I would have the same name to one of the very popular actresses in the Philippines.
@palina77 (1178)
this guy named josie he was so cute and so nice i thought i was in love
@hisoka147 (606)
Wow you are only grade 4 and you have a crush on a high school guy. Anyway that what they called "Age doesn't matter". Furthermore, you have a crush on him from grade 4 to grade 6. Wow takes a long time to be your crush. As for me, it only takes days before I could find a new crush.
@MANSHAA (324)
my first crush is siddharth .. he is cool n handsome. check out d pic in my discussion
@kawaii24 (520)
timmy, he is my school mate when I was in grade school. :)
@Bujoyseth (1684)
my first crush was when i was in grade four, he was my classmate and the son of one of the professor in the college department.. he courted me,but when we were in grade five, at the en of the school year, they went abroad an until now, i got no news about him..
my first crush was when i was in grade 4. at the first day of school, he talks to me ... he really taks too much and is chatty.. we were seatmates and we became very close.
@eashoor (307)
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I never really had a crush. I was they type of girl that all the boys liked as a friend. There were always boys around my house because we were friends. I never really looked at boys till I was about seventeen or so. I always had a lot I wanted to do with my life and I knew what I needed to do to get there. When I met my husband I told him I was not ready to settle down. I had to much living to do. Well he just went along with me and gave me time to realize we were ment to be together. Now after twenty years I am glad the man had patience.
I had my first crush in 3rd grade. I fell into total puppy love with this little blue eyed boy. I had it bad for him until around 9th grade, after I had already been back in the public school (away from him) for two years. We were in the same class from 3rd grade thru the end of 6th grade...I kind of think he liked me too, when I look back on it now. Good discussion, thanks for bringing back some fond memories.
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
I was in Grade 5 and kept this emotion till 7 class. Then i moved to another school. And then met another boy...All my school stories were platonic and unhappy.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I really can't remember who my first crush was. I know I had a crush in the third grade , I don't know why I liked him (I was just a kid)
@a_ce_e (1427)
I am also in grade 4 when i have my first crush. He was my classmate, he is outstanding in our class. He is so cute, but when we parted and seen him once again, he is not cute anymore, coz he looks so matured.
I remember I had my first crush when I was just 5yrs old, then. He was my bestfriend - Mark and we were classmates in kindergarten. I could recall an incident when we were dismissed in class and my mom was not around to fetch me home(i didn't take the bus)and he offered to take me home.It was sweet and I couldn't help but smile when a 5yr-old brave little guy offered to take me home when he did not know where I live.I didn't see him the next school year because I enrolled to another school. I wonder what happened to him right now after those years.