Fourth Of July!

@jess368 (3377)
so, what are your plans for the fourth? we haven't finalized anything yet, but we know that we will be at some lake. Probably watching some fire works and possibly making smores! Tell me about your plans.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Nothing yet but that sounds like a good idea to go to the lake where you live to watch fire works. I wouldn't mind going with some freinds to watch the fireworks myself.
@jess368 (3377)
I love fireworks. I work at the ballpark, and they had an awesome fierwork show last night! I think that is why i am so excited about the fourth already!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That sounds like a fun job to work at a ballpark
@jess368 (3377)
Most if the time it is. I love to watch the game, and possibly make some good tips.
@disvachic (10125)
My birthday is on july 4th im doing yet.I know my friends and family will have something special for me like they always have so whatever it is i plan on having fun.
@jess368 (3377)
So you get fireworks every year for your birthday! Thats awesome!
@brendalee (6086)
Every year we do the same thing. We go to the lake and have a picnic. Then we sit and watch the fireworks that they have across the lake. All of my boyfriend's family gets together and does this. My family doesn't really do anything special.
@jess368 (3377)
All of our lakes canceled there firework show because the rain caused the lakes to be to high, and dangerous.
@Justme2007 (1848)
I don't have any plans and I really don't care to watch fireworks anymore they smell and they are too loud and most people don't use them in the right way.
@jess368 (3377)
Wow, I dont know if I will ever come to the point where i dont like fireworks.
@tina12679 (1126)
we dont have any signifaicant plans we might cook some food out on the grill and i intend on taking the kids to see the fireworks and if we get invited somewhere we may got there. but for us it is a day of relaxation and fun. I think that i might get out the kids pool and have it ready for them that day.
@jess368 (3377)
I love the Fourth! cooking on the Grill, and swimming, and fire works! Who could ask for a better day!
@lpetges (3037)
as of this moment,nothing really. so far. its on a wednesday this year and that makes it hard to do anthing! we are invited to a lot of parties the weekend before, and a couple the weekend after,, but the fourth, i dont know.