Do you check your Best Responses regularly

I do check them but now I checked all of them and wow! I couldnt believe that I had 22 best responses which I got from my 4 week old membership here. This is quite encouraging.
@sanell (2114)
wow you are doing great for having only been here for 4 weeks. GEEZ you must be an incredibly fast typer. Congrats on such a great score and keep up the good work.
4 weeks? is that true? gee she really is a nice one. for 1 month she have managed to have many BR and a thousands of posts. hmm.. maybe she types 500 words per minute he he! ;)
Yeah its true. Ive been here for only 4 weeks. My profile details will show it. I got those 1000 plus points not from my own postings but because of you, fellow mylotters, for participating very well in my discussions.
It may be the case. When I remember, I will check my profile page which lists my best responses. It may be once a few days, once everyday or a few times a day. It all depends.
Yes, I do check my best responses sometimes. Usually when the rating increases there is one best response added to the list. So, out of curiosity I check the 'my best responses' link.
@seksiconnie (1173)
hmmm, i didn't get to check it, it doesn't matter to me anyway, but if ever i'd be glad if i had one..hehe, i marked you as best response coz i like your response, that's all..tc :)
@tigerdragon (4297)
no, i do not because i really do not mind if i get the best response or not, i just answer them the best way that i know and i can, ain't that the way life should be,not counting on your laurels and just do things the best that you can?
I think I've checked about once per day since I found out what it is and where to check it. I'm trying to keep it at least 10 BRs per 100 posts (so one page per 100 posts) but it's not exactly working out like that, haha! I'm in the 500's (posts) and I currently have 40 something BRs. I'll take it, though. Heh! =)
Thats pretty nice. Youre doing well.
@santuccie (3375)
I usually check mine at least daily. At the moment, I have 40 exactly. Most of them are in computers, of course. Being a tech kind of gives me an advantage there. You're doing great! I can hardly believe you've only been here a month. I've been here something like four or five months, and haven't broken 1,000 posts yet. Good job!
Most of my points didnt come from my comments but I got them from getting comments for each discussions I had started.
@mari_skye (1638)
Wow! Good for you hersmart4ever. 22 BR's is a feat. I don't check my BR's regularly but last I checked, the numbers are quite far compared to what you have received. Congratulations to you. You are right, receiving best response is very encouraging. Keep it up.
I don't have any best responses, and yes I do check them regularly. No one likes what I have to say I guess, lol.
@321633wy (1795)
Yes i do check on my best respomd each time i log in just to make sure i send the thank you messege to those who marked the best respond to my comment.It's a courtesy manner of showing my appreciation to them.
At a point I stopped looking. I used to look all the time, I also used to keep tabs more on what I responded to and see if my friends had replied to it and say hey etc. But I don't often do those anymore. ~Joey
@DanaMark (807)
I had never checked on best responses. I have four, and I didn't even know about it. Thank you for asking about it so I noticed it.
@laltu86 (1253)
I always see me best responses because thats my acheivment after all , though i am not receiving much of those after my long-leave return may be my standards have fallen by some means anyways i always work hard and will do so .
@ibuemma (2954)
For me not really...if somebody think that my response is BR I'm Glad...:):):) but if not...that's okay too...but i'll do my best to response their topics...
I am not on here as much as I used too. First I check out messages, then friend requests. After that I look at best responses.
I really don't look at my "best responses" ..I simply do the best I can with my answers..If I get a "best response" I usually don't know.. It normally takes a discussion like yours;) to remind me that my "best responses" are being recorded..and then like you ..I am surprise to see that I have so many;)+
@gr8life (6253)
Hi, hersmart4ever! I never check my best response and I don't even know if I have one :) It doesn't really matter for me actually... By the way, congratulations to you for having 22 best responses since the last 4 weeks you are here. Yes, it is true ; it is very encouraging and I bet, you will try you best to respond better. I realized that you are very active in posting a new discussion every day. Keep it up :)
@latsmom (824)
To be honest I really sh oudl check them more than I do, I love it when I get a best response, it shows that my opinion is resally appreciated, adn is like a pat on teh back for my efforts and responses, and sas you say encourages you to write more
@charms88 (7543)
I seldom check my best responses. As a matter of fact, I never bothered to really look at it properly. Sure, I'm grateful for those who awarded me the best responses but its not something that I will take the time to count the numbers of best response I received each day.
it does make you feel better about being here dosent it!