Customer Service

@dfollin (12115)
It makes me so made that people do not know customer service anymore.Usually when I go into place's they don't know how to count back change.One time the girl gave me the change back and I told her it was wrong.I counted the change back to her and she had given me a penny too much.And she told me that theregister told her to give me that,so I was wrong.Lol.Several times I have gone into places and had a question and ask the person and they have to get someone else because they don't speak english.When I was younger,and Iam in my 40's now,I got greated when I came in a store.The only place I get greated at noww is Wal-Mart and at a few banks that have greater's.Customer service appeared to start fading out in the 1970's.My mom's friend was a well of musician and he dressed mostly in jean's and thirts and he went to buy a car and pay cash for it and he had to go ask for help.Just because someone may look like they do not have enough money for the purchase of whatever the store is selling,they are still human's with curiosity and feeling's and potential customer's.They deserve to be greated.Has anyone else been treated without curtious customer service?
@student7 (1002)
Absolutely pretty much all the time. They don't want to take the time to see if you need any help or anything like that. Especially with the younger ones. They work with their heads down and just get you in and out. I work at a hotel and when some one comes in, I am at the front desk greeting them. Letting them know that I am there for them.
@dfollin (12115)
Good for you.We have stayed in a number of hotels.The best customer service we got was at Marriot Residence Inn and Towne Suites and Candlewood Suites.
@mugzy528 (801)
Yes just about wherever you go anymore except wal-mart and sometimes they are Rude also.I live in a very small town where everybody knows everybody so It is very Nice to go to the store But when I go out of Town its like a Different World out there Its like wow.
@dfollin (12115)
Yes small towns are so much friendlier.I have never had anyone be rude to me at a Wal-mart and I have been to four of them in this state.Two of thenm I regularly shop at.