president for one day..??

hello everybody.. have you ever thought ..what will you do if you wer given a chance to become president for one day??? any dramatic changes u want to do??? :)
This is one thing I really don't think that I would want. The responsibility upon your shoulders is immense, and every thing that you decide to do has so many consequences for good and bad, and affects people in so many different ways. To be effective in politics, I think that there has to be more of a long term vision, at the moment we seem to have politicians that are just looking to win the next election, or preserve their own personal standing in the political arena. Short term politics doesn't really do anything for a stable society and as such I don't think anything effective could be done in one day. An interesting question non the less.
truely said.... but i was looking for more of the solutions to public concerns n issues and something u can do for the upliftment of the society... anyways a gud n honest answer !!
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Well i think i will create more jobs for different people from different level yea ... and get rid of corruption in the government yea
well said... although its a nxt to impossible thing to be done in one day ... still a good thought,,,,