Do you always add a tag to your responses? Do you add more than one?

@Gumball (793)
Sometimes I do, depending on if I can think of a good one, but most of the time I don't. By the time I get in there there's usually been several responses so all of the good tags have been added. I'll just click "Skip" and wait for it to post. What do you do?
@whyaskq (7532)
I used to add tags to responses I made. However, it became meaningless to me since I cannot really make use of it for my own analysis. I am also not able to see the usefulness of the tag(s) other than using it to search for a common or similar discussion when I post a new topic. I skip tags now.
@whyaskq (7532)
@Calais (10900)
I be lazy and try to get through it as quickly as possible, I always hit the skip button.
@kelly60 (4548)
I usually add tags to my responses. By the time my response has been posted, I can't see what tags are there so unless I go back and look at what is already there I am probably duplicating the good ones, but if not, at least they are being added.
@budsr03 (2354)
I always do add tags, but i don't know the real purpose for adding them. I think i'll use them until i know i won't get punished if i don't use them! LOL! Take care Gumball.
I try to add at least three. Sometimes people add random inappropriate tags, so I would like the visible tags to be already stated before some moron starts posting random ones when they don't even participate in the discussion.
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Hello, Gumball!:-) I always add tags to discussions that I myself start. They not only help others in searching the discussion but to myself too when I want to search for other's discussion. But for your question, I would say that I am not in a habit of tagging my response. Actually tag should be relevant to response but I fear that my tag may limit the scope. As I see almost all relevant tags already added, I won't venture into adding anything unless it's really vital or important or concerns majority. Otherwise I just skip that page.
@kamran12 (5555)
• Pakistan
Thanks for the best response, Gumball!:-)
@Geminigirl (1909)
I used to add them all of the time, but lately not so much. I thought they were required to get paid properly. Now that I found out they are not, I'm not interested in placing them as much.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
no, i mostly don't add tags to my responses but some times i do it when there is no tag in the discussion, i add as much as i can.
@userkasep (110)
often skip .. but if i want add tag for that discussion i type that suit it, but that's rarely.
@dio123 (1790)
yes most of the time I used to add tags on my comments and sometimes when I feel its not needed then I do Skip also
@someonesmom (5765)
I always tend to add some sort of tag, even though it may not be that important. It's just what I do. However, when I'm adding tags to a discussion 'I've' started, I take more time, and try to do my best to get the point of the topic across in my tags.
@suspenseful (40316)
I usually add a tag, either a new one, or I chose one from the drop down one that is appropriate for the discussion. I sometimes find that the good ones have been taken, so why not use one of their's from the drop down menu? Besides I am very inventive in my making tags and go into great detail about the subject. When I press skip it is either because I pressed the rectangular a little too fast or I cannot think of an appropriate tag for the discussion.