As you log on each day and start to make money......

@chileman (969)
Australia
Do you keep track of exactly how much you are making each day? I never use to and started to get slack with clicking on ptr sites and posting in forums and doing clicks in clixsense, adbux and a few others I'm in but lately I have a diary next to my computer and I note down every cent I make......may sound crazy but at least I know now that it is worth my while the short time I have on my pc each day to see how much I've made! In one hour this morning I've made 60 cents.....yes it's only pocket money but at least I can put a figure to it!
@BELMCstar (1343)
I don't actually check it that way, I use a special program which tells me what I have been earning, and how much I need to earn before I can redeem it. Keep track of your paid earnings here - it is a brilliant site. http://www.thepaidhelp.com/refer?BELMC
@chileman (969)
Hey Tassie Queen, thanks for that link, I will definately check it out!
I keep track in an microsoft excel sheet, i like it better because i can change it without being sloppy.