Envious people

@LittleMel (14055)
Many times we meet this type of people in life, regardless what they are envious about. The worst thing is that we might not find them as our friends, but friends of our friends sometimes even friends of our close friends. I would watch this type of people and warn my close friends about them and how I feel about them. What would you do? Do you have experience like this on mylot?
@adidas7878 (2013)
i dont really get too much into other people's business , whatever they want to do is fine with me, i find out that many time, people dont want to listen to what i have to say, which is fine, what i know is what i know, i will keep it to myself if no one care to hear me out.
@LittleMel (14055)
I guess at times we have to let them learn the hard way, but I still feel that at least I can warn my close friends
@polachicago (19073)
Warning friends is good think to do...:)
I think jealousy is something intrinsic in human beings. It is only a saint who can refrain from jealousy. This is not to say that jealousy is right. I think what we can try to do is to not act on this jealousy. So the next time you think you want to put down that person because he is more successful than you, try not too. Instead, think that one day, you might be as successful and there is no need to be jealous. Just an example.
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't think jealousy is always a bad thing, sometimes it's good to be jealous, it makes us feel more competitive. Competitiveness is also a good thing, until the day we do it unfairly. This is what I would warn my close friends about.
Hi LittleMel! You are doing your friends such a great service by warning them of potentially bad friendships. How else are friends to know that danger is on it's way if we don't warn them, right? I am with you 100% on this. And, though I know that some don't agree, I'm not one to let my friends down. I think of it like this. If the other person will bad mouth me behind my mouth or betray me, then they are likely to do the same to my friends. I can only relay my experiences to them, and once I have done that they must decide what they will do. Be well and thanks for giving me a chance to share my opinion. Let's chat again soon!
@LittleMel (14055)
you got it right. if this person can do it to me, and succeeded, more likely he or she will do it again to someone else. your welcome, thanks for sharing
@jillhill (37383)
I have not had this kind of experience but I know of what kind of people you are talking about. I would warn them. They might not believe you right away but I would still warn them.
@LittleMel (14055)
You're right, there is a chance my close friends would think I'm delusional or something. But I will still warn them, it's up to them I guess what they will think about me