do you know how to play a guitar?

When I was 8 years old, I used to stay in the church where young people did their bible sharing. And they sing christian songs and I really enjoy listening to them. there's a girl ask me If I want to play the guitar and I said yes. She taught me then, and I was so happy because I can play it well and sing with it. How about you do?
I taught myself to play acoustic guitar a while ago, but I've fallen out of practice lately. I would very much like to start playing again, but I just don't have enough time to keep up with all of my hobbies.
@marciascott (25555)
Can you tell me how you taught your self? do you have an ear for it. or what is it?
@marciascott (25555)
I had to get back to you, Can you answer my question please?
@williamjisir (22904)
I learned to play the guitar in my twenties. But I didn't learn it well. I didn't feel comfortable while playing it. I mean I felt painful playing with the strings. I gave it up.
Oh okey...It's really great if you pursue to do it.
@marciascott (25555)
I have a Guitar, I want to play it but don't know how. I try even to take some lesson, but just didn't stick with them.
the basic steps...if you have a chord book then it's easy then...make sure you have a good sense of hearing to listen to them while playing.
I tried so many times to learn to play guitar.but each time i tried, and each time I failed. at last I gave up. I do not think I can be a guitar player.I really admire those people who can play guitar.
@heartsick (832)
When i'm still in grade school my auntie want me and my brother learn how to play guitar, but i'm too lazy that time, what i want is more on playing with my dolls with my friends.. although i can understand reading chords that time, and when i turn high school and college i dedicated much of my time playing guitar. i wasnt that good but i enjoy it... :)