I was listening

To CTV News I wasn`t paying much attention , but I heard there was a Dog who jumped into the owners car window and knocked it into gear ... The dog and car ended up in a revine , swamping it ... LOL LOL LOL ... I`ll have to watch it again just to make sure I heard it right ... And We all know our animals are getting smarter , but when they start stealing our cars we really have to stop and wonder if we`re too close with our pets ... LOL LOL LOL
@gabs8513 (48716)
Hahahaha well I am so glad that my Gissi is to small to that because I think he would have great fun doing that lol
I thought it would make people laugh , I sure did as I listened to what the dog did ... I`m glad Gissi is small he would love to pull something like this on you ... I`m sorry do you mind me asking if Gissi is male or female ??? For some reason I keep referring to Gissi as a he ...
@gabs8513 (48716)
Well Sweet you keep doing that as he is a Male lol can't you tell hahahaha