Do you like to live in village or town???

Do you like to live in village or town? I like to live in a village. We can enjoy the natural beauty there. We have to see a lot there. Please give your discussions.
I like to live in village in midst of nature where I could breadth fresh air from whole day long.But though there will be some disadvantage I have to face due to lack of all urban facilities still it will be my first preference to live at my village.
Thank you for your responce my dear friend...
@angela2006 (1846)
it depends.when I am young,I want to live in city,then I can enjoy all convenience in city,such as new movies and all kinds of entertainment,and I can find a good job to earn much money;but when I am old,I will live in villege,then I can enjoy the peace and kind of life.
@scorpio16 (1707)
I would prefer to stay in a village far away from any city. Presently I am staying in a city. I get every facility made artificially in a city but I have become fed up with the fast and busy life here. Whereas, village is just opposite to this kind of life style. There you will have no pollution of any kind, you will have all greeneries, you will get fresh eatables, you will have more power and prestige at village if you deserve that, where as in city who cares for you. Looking at all these facilities, I would always prefer to stay in village. Thanks.
@limcyjain (3523)
I would have loved to be a part of the natural beauty in a village but when i look in to responsibilities i have to take care off this life is not permissable for me. I want to give the best of education to my children. Have ample earning opportunties to earn and have the latest technological access which would be missing in the village life.