I get bored sometimes..

Do you guys get bored sometimes of your work,or just the daily routing were doing?.Sometimes i get bored thats why i have to relax and visit my friendster accout and mylot and after 5 minutes it was gone and i feel being refresh again.
@maddysmommy (16236)
Hi fairygreen. Yes I do get bored from time to time, doing the same work at home and taking care of my son (not that I don't enjoy it or anything because I do). I was just thinking earlier on what can I do to make it a fun week this week for my son and I - I have a few ideas but I need to check on whether it's going to cost a bit or not :) happy mylotting!
Hello maddy, hows old your son anyway?.Maybe you could go to a park and go some fishing or just stroll.
@maddysmommy (16236)
He will be turning 5 next month. We spent yesterday afternoon riding his bike to the park and had a picnic there. I think we spent two hours playing at the park, eating and playing LOL it was lots of fun! I think we might go to the zoo later in the week!
Wow thats a nice idea maddy, im very sure your son is going to enjoy the zoo.Good luck then..
@tholitz (1127)
We will all feel bored particularly if we don't like what we are doing and we routinely doing it the same time. I'm just lucky that I have a worked which always have a different things to be done or problem to fix with. Also I have the chance to interact with different people in the company which also makes my job more relaxing and interesting.
Thats nice to hear tholits at least youll never get bored dealing with different people.
Yes, of course, were only human to be bored of everydays routine.And i advice people to take a moment for themselves even at work to lessen the stress, so you can achieve something for a the day.
Yes its only part of our doing our daily tasks thats why we do get bored.I even go to the working area to relieve a while.
@coolcat123 (4392)
ya,doing same thing everyday makes everyone exhaustable and boredom too,i dont want to do same thing everyday,i need changes that would make me feel refresh again.
I wish theres something more that i could switch my attention too to make me refresh.
@arcidy (5016)
I know what you mean because a lot of times I to get bored of the daily routine doing stuff like bagging or doing carts sure you meet new people every time which is one good thing about it and also could be a bad think if there really jerks but its still the same thing over and over and does get boring thats why I always look at my watch when Im at work just counting the hours down before I go home lol.
@junksta14 (207)
I am always bored...and even if im not i always say i am
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
Yea .. i do feel bored at times for doing the same thing as you , but what to do ... life is boring if you don't do anything yea
@Dan_ul (858)
boredom is a way of the life, so they say... and in fact is a good thing... is kind of a alarm system that has the role of telling us that something needs to be done to get out... and sometimes getting bored is quite nice:)
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I have to admit I get bored in here with mylot myself sometimes. At the same time it's close to the end of the month.