do u always fidgit with ur nose? isnt it bad habit?

nosey mess - nose is to breathe
i have some people seriously digging into their noses. uhh its so aweful to see tht. what other mannerisms do u think is as bad as this one
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
i hate spitting. It always looks disgusting to me. Also with the increase in cases of T.B in the uk this habit is dangerous, but still continues blessed be
yeah thts worth mentioning here too. i donno why people do tht, i even dispise spitting in the wash basin, and the funny noise they make, uwah
@ESKARENA1 (18304)
it honestly makes me feel like vomiting. I have even seen people after extensive nasle excavation, examine and eat the contents. Now, how gross is that?
its still worser, now i am nauseating. i have seen people smelling their own filthe, even though not as bad as eating them, it still is a bad thing to do, more bad is rubbing them all over, chairs, table bottome, dress, walls
@kaplya (1578)
oh it's really so disgusting to see people showing such manners in public!! i find itching habit of some people really vulgar and unbearable!!
many people just forget they are in public, and they go on scratching at all the wrong places, just like flithy stray dogs filled with ticts
Yeah, i agree but i find it funny too. I think burping loudly is also disgusting especially when attending a formal gathering...but I think it is not that bad in other cultures.
anyway it is bad, and uncultured to burb in public, cant they just control or they should excuse themselves
I don't. You mean like bewitched? Geez no, If you scratching it, sure but very rarely. ~Joey
@santuccie (3377)
I'll admit that I "clean house" once in awhile, but only when I'm in front of the bathroom sink, cleaning up for the day. I don't do it in public. I've got a better one for you. Once I was on the freeway, and saw a guy in the fast lane driving kind of funny while watching his rear-vier mirror. I pulled up beside him. He had a pair of needle-nose scissors, and was cutting nose hairs! :S