Who were the most beautiful and the most handsome Black Celebrities

Beyonce - Beyonce in her best
Black is beautiful. And although these people were blessed with black complexion, there are many among them who were blessed also with good looks. For me it's Beyonce and Will Smith.
first, I'll start by saying...yes, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL..now back to business... as far as the women are concerned, Beyonce is an ok choice..but I would say Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union, and Jada Pinkett...as well as Angela Bassett as far as the men are concerned..where do I begin.. Morris Chestnut, Tyson Beckford, Jim Jones, Omar Epps, Boris Kujoe..there are so many..
Halle Berry used to be my choice but not until I saw Beyonce
well see..I could never hate on B...she is pretty..however, I've seen her without the makeup and weave and that was a little on the scary side..she looked real stripped down..to me, and this is just my humble opinion, Halle is one of the women who can be considered a "natural beauty" she does makeup and weave just like B..but when her hair is short, she just looks flawless..this is one of those interesting discussions...need more like them around here..
Hmmm...so, Beyonce's beauty is a fake. Okay, delete...delete...delete...
@mari_skye (1638)
I agree with Will Smith. But as for the women, I cannot decide for now. There are a lot of beautiful black women I see in the movies that it is hard to decide on who is the prettiest. Not to mention though that I can't remember their names, I blame old age for that,LOL! But for now, I think its the girl who plays Nessa in the tv show Las Vegas.
Nessa - Nessa of Las Vegas TV Show
Yeah she is also beautiful. Look at her pic.
I have always been a believer that black is beautiful - the complexion always seems so flawless, unlike my pale, spotty skin! I definitely agree that Will Smith is blessed with good looks, but I think it is more difficult to choose a female, because as you probably know, we have all sorts of tricks to enhance our beauty :o)
Yeah that is very true. Women always have our own tricks in making ourselves look beautiful.
@aprilgrl (4460)
I'll say Will Smith
@asmurthy (2464)
ebony is beautiful. Long before it was fashionable, long before it was profitable, we were fascinated by the extraordinary beauty of the Black persona and the extraordinary variety of the beauty--ebony, cream, mahogany and burning brown--in beautiful people like Lena Horne, Edward Kennedy Ellington and Mary McLeod Bethune.
@Calais (10900)
Oh yes, Will Smith is a honey......
@venshida (4837)
Hands down it's Halle Berry. Beyonce just have a lot of artificial stuff. Halle is naturally beautiful. She does not have to add weaves, make up extra to be stunning. Men it has to be Denzel Washington hands down. He is not only handsome he does do great charity work with the Boys Club.
@navtech (1776)
Mine Martin Luther King.
My pick is Halle Berry, as for the men, Denzel Washington, and my idol Michael Jordan.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I like actors Eddi Murphy and Oofy Goldsmith I think her name, who acted in Ghost and Some nuns movie name I forgot. That way she acted in many movies. I love her acting.
@add_im (2712)
My hubby lol, though he's not a celebrity still in my eyes he's an angel (just kidding) Okay to answer your question, for me it's the lady from the movie 'The Haunted House' I just can't think about her name but she's my chosen one and for the male actor, it's Denzel Washington.
@ackars (1942)
I think I too have the same answers to your question.Will smith first and then Beyonce.
@pinks0da (328)
That's very true. I'd go for Beyonce and Usher!!! Aside from the good looks, they have outstanding talent! :)
I don't like beyonce. Will Smith; his bushy eyes just make me laugh, especially when he was the prince of bellaire. I would agree with will though, as I don't know many others. Female wise... you've got me :P oh wait, this doesn't mine I like them okay! (i only have eyes for my wife) but for her age "halle berry" fountain youth.. ~Joey
@jojogirl (289)
there really are many good looking black celebrities but my favorite is will smith. i find him very entertaining. he's kinda funny and cute especially in the movie Independence Day.
Tyson beckford is the coolest black man to me .And for women ..............The coolest to me is Halle Berry
@roniroxas (10576)
denzel washington and whitney houston
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think Will Smith is great good actor and he is cute. He was a rap singer before he started acting.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Well now let me see, Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Janet Jackson, Beyonce, Halle Berry, Denzel Washington, Blair Underwood, Jada Pinket, Will Smith, Cuba Gooding Jr., Yolanda Adams, Macolm Jamal Warner, KeKe Palmer, TLC, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, Holly Robinson Pete, Brandy, Alliyah, Mary Mary, and that's all I can think of right now.