R.I.P Gone But Not Forgotten

It is with heavy heart I report the following tragedy: the disappearance of TWENTY (20) of my little friends whose names were "points". They were proud and happy members of a large family. They went missing during the night hours of Sunday the 24th. They were not noticed missing in action until Monday morning. These nice little friends, the fruits of time and fun activities, were upstanding members of the community and these nice little guys obeyed all the rules. Did not participated in the pursuit of forbidden functions i.e. cheating, jokes, religion, recipes, flaming and were kind to their friends. In this tragedy the following people who show jealousy, pettiness, bigotry, delusions of grandeur are being considered "Persons of Interest" to the authorities. Please report any of these people of interest to your local myLot authorities. I ask you to take a moment of silence to think of these little friend and many more just like them who have also disappeared in this land name myLot.
@herrbaggs (1308)
From the description you have painted of them they were certainly boring little turkeys, good riddance, I say. Replace them with some rascals.
Thats why we have you, herrbaggs, we still have some rascals around.
@herrbaggs (1308)
Roztredtoes lost 44 dear friends right after he waa banned from mypot. Banned for who knows why.
I am not sure why he was banned it could be the difference in age between roz and his alter ego. You think herrbaggs? 57 or 70 years old??? Perhaps girtsmommy would know.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Heather I agree with you to many People that are honest and do not go against Rules are being gotten rid of another 2 of my Friends are gone to and it is not fair at all Please someone stop what is happening here on mylot
Gabs you do know I was referring to losing points not people. Whatever is happening here is really changing myLot from how it was six or seven months ago. Back then we had openly stupid users who were copying and pasting discussions and responses and somehow were able to override the copy & paste ability until they reached 500 points. These users did not last long. Now we have a much more dangerous and devious breed of users who go behind your back and have discussion and responses deleted out of jealousy or pettiness I dont know what makes these people tick. They must have a very sad life to get enjoyment out of vindictiveness and causing good myLot members to be banned or lose their reputations and points. Sorry for the rant, gabs, but what goes on here really disgusts me.
@gabs8513 (48715)
Sorry I thought you where on about people I must have misread there don't worry about ranting as I totally agree with you
LOL! I thought people as well, till I got here!
@winky73 (1396)
I'm sorry that happended to you.I don't know why people just can't be nice and let others be.I mean if you don't like what someone posted....than just don't respond to it.....but don't report it just because you didn't like it. What's so wrong with discussing religion???? I think that any topic should be open for discussion....as long it doesn't turn into spreading hate.....or bashing someone for what they believe. I don't understand why jokes and recipes are against regulations.....if they don't think they should have to pay for such....than don't.....but please don't tell people they can't post them at all. Nobody likes a tattletale and before anybody goes to such lenghts as to report others all the time.....maybe they should look at their own posts and discussions first.
I feel the same way. Thanks for your response.
@herrbaggs (1308)
Gosh1 I am with you ,I just don't understand why people can't be nice. I vote that you be appointed as the jewish ambassador to go talk to Iran. Im sure you could clear up all these silly problems in no time.
Hehe! Awww. RIP for your little guys, I'm sure there were great and upstanding fruits for your labor. Just remember to give yourself time to mourn, and soon enough you'll be right back on that horse making some more. ;) (One question though..where does one check for their points?! I was told to hover my mouse over my star but nothing happens!)
Thank you for your condolences they are appreciated. Your points are in parenthesis next to your name right nor they're at (558) these increase by one pint for each discussion, response or comment to someone else's discussion. You are star is your reputation based on percentages. You have a yellow star and when I hovered my mouse over it read 78/100. Some browsers do not let you see the percentage.
Ohhh. I should've thought of that...my browser! I use Firefox. And OH CRAP others can see our points?! Didn't know that. Lol. Thanks so much, I'll see if it works in IE. +
@Eskimo (2317)
I normally use Opera, and don't see these ratings, they aren't viewable on Firefox (my 2nd choice), either, as far as I know you can only see them on Internet Explorer.
@tredale (1313)
Rest in points, I raced over thinking someone had gone to greener pasture and I find this lol, I lost some today gone to point pasture never to return they were nice why they lasted. Easy come easy go is what written on my points stone lol. We visit and give flowers on there birthdays. wipe tear from eye. sniff sniff.
Thank you, true feelings from the heart. We will remember, sniff, sob, howl, moan.
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
RIP Pator nosta quiess inkahylor, fiat volumptua We lose our little friends but i lost my brand new blue star for my more usual red one too but oh well, i guess im still getting up someones nose. Hahaha i seem to remember similar policing activity in Germany in the 30s and 40s blessed be
@sunshinecup (7881)
heather, I am sorry to hear that, but what a wonderful why to remember them. I don't even bother getting attached to mine any more. I have said too many goodbyes in the past that now my heart has grown cold as ice to them. It's a survival instinct I think, :0)
Good for you! I will try to put it behind me as well. Thank you!
Well 9 of my freinds departed today. I wrote mylot and said, "STOP IT". I wonder if I will get a reply? LOL.
Only the other day, some of my friends were snatched away from me also! This happens fairly frequently now. I try not to get too attached to them any more!
My condolences
Where on earth are they going....are people being deleted and your posts with them? If that is so I have a suspicion I know where they went...:}...Things are getting very strange here.
Where did they go I wont tell? LOL
@marciascott (25554)
Hi, Whiteheather they may have not disappeared, they could still be here, I have a lot of friends from Mylot that don't do discussions any more they could just be answering topics. you get more doing that, that is probaly what it is. I have some friends on Mylot that I won't even hear from them untill months at a time, so that could be the case too! They could be buy doing others things to. I know I have been real busy since the weather is nice. You have a good week!
One of my little penny friends seems to have disappeared last night, but the checks will be being issued, and sometimes that seems to have that effect. I also will admit to answering at least two discussions yesterday that might have been of questionable value.
@irisheyes (4373)
Don't fret, Whitheather, you still have tons of the little guys left and they will NEVER get them all. I can't belive I started on here about the same time you did and I only have about a quarter of the points you have. I'm green with envy so don't expect me to mourn your missing friends. LOL
@jennybianca (12914)
I had to read this twice & still have trouble working out what you meant. So I read some further responses. I gather you mean your points disapeared. I had one extra point added overnight, don't know why? I am still amazed at some of the discussions that are deleted that seem quite harmless.
@shambuca (2560)
LOL- you are too funny- took me till the end to figure out what you were talking about (smile) nicely put!!!!
• Pakistan
i am sorry for your loss
@claudia413 (4284)
My condolences. I'm sorry you have a heavy heart now. I guess that's one reason I try NOT to get too attached to those "points" you mentioned. I expect to lose some of my points here, but I will still post where and when I want to. ;)
• Netherlands
I am supporting you and having a moment of silence in commemoration of your loss. I am sorry. :( heh
@Eskimo (2317)
I haven't noticed this myself, but I've been away to the furtherest (and wettest) part of the U.K. for the last week, so not been around. Sometimes MyLot deltes things by accident and then restores them again, perhaps by some over zealous moderators, who then think twice about what they have done.