what is your favourite vegetable?

i like potatoes the most.it is the best when it comes to any side dish.i love any dish made using the potato.what about yours?
@laurika (4536)
I love vegetable and can eat then rare, cooked, canned,...I love every way.I am trying to put some to everyday meal and it seems like I am succesful so far.I like to eat a lot of salat with meal and I can use there different kind of vegetable, what I like the best.Vegetalbe are not only healthy, but tasty too and it doesnt make my stomach so full like when I eat dumplings, or noodles. Yhe one of vegetable I eat regularly is corn, everybody know I like corn.But if you will come to my house and I would prepare salat you would find those vegies there:tomamtoes, cucumber, broccoli, onions, radish and lettuce.Those I use the most for side dish.
@jazzygdc7 (285)
tomatoes! because i enjoy them in salads, burgers, burritoes and tacos, they are yummy
@janand (156)
Hi I love potatoes too. My other favourites are carrots,greens and peas
potatos, corn, and carrots!