Do you prefer to go with your family for a 1000 miles distance by Car or Train?

@navtech (1776)
10 years ago I would have preferred only to go by train even for 200 miles and afraid to use my car because due to bad roads. Today, most of the people in India, prefer to go by Car since four lane roads connecting east to west and North and south have boosted the moral of the car owners. They travel 1000 miles by Car. Of course, using the car for long distance is individual preference. Therefore, would you tell me whether you prefer car or train journey for long distance?
Sure. I wouldn't have a problem with that and I would rather it be my family than some of my friends. Nothing against them but it's only so much I can't take being around them. (sure it fun) but without having a chance to be alone, I think I would go mad. :) ~Joey
@navtech (1776)
Hi, joey_matthews, Thank for sharing your comments.
• Kottayam, India
1000 miles is quiet a distance at least for 10-12 hours it is better to travel by bus/train. Driving car such a distance you need at least 2 drivers.
@navtech (1776)
No, you do not need two drivers. One good driver can cross the distance within 2 days. If you happen to travel by your own car, it gives lot of pleasure and happines. You will forget the distance you have crossed. It will be a memorial journey. Thank you for sharing your comments.
@TriciaW (2441)
If I had to travel that distance I would rather go by plane*L* Since I have never traveled by train if I had to pick between a car and a train I would prefer the car. Traveling that far with my family in a confined area for around 16 hours would not be my idea of a good time*L*
@navtech (1776)
Thank for sharing your comments.