I think I'm going to be sick tomorrow.

@rdougl (469)
Ever just call in sick so that you can complete some task like house work, go to an interview, go to the theatre, spend an extra day out of town, or just sit at home and watch TV. Something other than just really being sick.
@arcidy (5016)
NO but I have left work early well mainly because I was sick I had bad allergies that day thanks to all the pollen that fell the night before so I just went on mylot and made over 70 post that day which was a record for me because I never made that many post in one day lol its because I had a few extra hours to do it because I left work early.
@rdougl (469)
I guess we all know what I'll be doing when I take off. lol If I take enough PTOs I may even be able to catch you.
@TriciaW (2441)
I did that once and felt so guilty I didn't do any of the things I wanted to do*L* I guess I wasn't cut out for lying because guilt over rules me! There were other times I was tempted but just didn't do it. I have used that as an accuse not to go some place and ended up getting really sick so one way or another I just wasn't cut out for using the I am sick line*L*
@rdougl (469)
Wow, now you are making me feel guilty. Well we have Personal Time Off days. So I don't have to say that I'm sick all the time. I can just take a PTO.
@student7 (1002)
I have been there done that, especially on jobs that I just don't really like. I have done that knowing that if I showed up, I would just do nothing and probably just walk off the job. I have done that feeling that I just can't go in at all. It is fine once in awhile, but if you do it too much, then you will get into some serious trouble. I say if you just don't feel like going to work for whatever reason just do it in moderation.
@rdougl (469)
I would agree with you. I would hate to use up to many days and need them down the road. Do you at least have a job now that you enjoy?