im addicted to onion rings

yummy onion rings - onion rings, onion rings, onion rings......
yummy, yummy, yummy...im afraid i cant have onion rings anymore. the bar where i used to have onion rings was closed, for good. i dont no why. the moment i knew when this bar will close,i spent most of the days in there with my beloved onion rings, savoring it for the very last time. i coud not look for any other place to have onion rings. and now, as i remember it... i dont know what to do, i wanted to eat onion rings as long as i live. i loved onions so much that most of my meals must have onions, many, many onions... gee
@cream97 (29166)
Hi, piyoz000. Welcome to myLot! I love onions into my foods too. I have eaten Sonic's onion rings and they are very delicious too. This is just about the only fast food joint that I will buy onion rings from to go along with my burger.
Hello cream97! Welcome to myLot too! It's been a long time since I checked in and I'm so happy you liked my 4-year old discussion. Where are you from? Oh, now I'm craving for some onion rings! :-(
@bowtieguy (5925)
I don't really care for onions, as they give me bad breath.
hmmm... it didn;t gave me one... onions are good for your health.... yummy
@wildfruit (233)
oh gosh i also love onion rings!!! :)