Do You Laugh a Lot?

@gr8life (6253)
Malaysia
Do you? Yes, I do. I love to laugh. Whenever I am surrounded by my family and friends, I love to make jokes, and laugh a lot. But I don't laugh at people for no reason *smile* I think this is what makes me keep looking younger than my age LOL! I love to talk too. Sometimes I can talk non-stop, from one topic to another until friends and family get tired of listening to me *laugh* How about you? Do you love to laugh? Do you believe that it will make you look younger if you laugh a lot?
@arcidy (5016)
I dont know never really thought about it before but I guess it just depends on how im feeling weather if I laugh a lot or not like if im sick or feeling tired I wont laugh a lot ill barley laugh because im not in the mood to laugh but if im wide awake then I tend to laugh a lot which is good because I like to laugh it deffintley lightens up my mood when I laugh a lot.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello arcidy, Thank you for your response. You are right, it depends on your mood and the situation. Definitely we won't laugh a lot during a serious time. It will look like we have a little respect on what is going on. Nor do we laugh when we feel sad *smile* But it is true, laugh can lighten up the mood.
Oh yes! I remember I didn't really love to laugh when I was young because I thought not laughing was cooler (yes I was stupid!). But now with so many years of living on Earth and experience some of the difficult times that life has to offer, I laugh a lot now. I laugh at bad incidents happened, laugh at stupid people, laugh at jokes...etc. I don't know if laughing would help us look younger (hm, definitely laughing causes the wrinkles around eye areas *laughs*) but I would say that laughing makes life better! It seems less difficult to deal with sometimes.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello wondericequeen, I didn't say that but you agree that you were stupid for thinking that less laughing will make you cool! That is very cool, friend! *smiles* I love to laugh but I don't simply laugh a lot with people that I just get to know. Life is amazing and we should laugh a lot when we have a chance to do so. Who knows what will happen next. I came across another discussion few days back that says laughing can make you look young. Yes, I realize the wrinkles but I think it does bring 'magic' to your overall appearance *laughs*
I think laughing makes us young because the laughing makes the heart feel lighter at time and without all the stress built up in our bodies, then we tend to be happier and feel younger at heart! Right, life is just too much sometimes and we all need a good laugh to get through!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello wondericequeen, I fully agree with you. Sometimes when we worried too much about life, it will make us look older than our age. So I think, right now it is better to laugh a lot as long as we have something to laugh at... Laughter is the best medicine, isn't it?
@Cannonball (3635)
• France
Yeah, I would do that as I like to make jokes and laugh at any sort of things since I was very young and some reading taught me it's also excellent for health so I would keep practicing it,haha maybe this thing should be taught at school I spend a lot of time at home by myself so I would actually laugh a lot when I watch movies stuffs like that and I wouldn't miss an occasion to make jokes when I meet friends stuffs like that
@gr8life (6253)
Hello Cannonball, Sometimes, I do laugh aloud alone. It happens here too. Whenever I feel funny reading the response, I will just laugh (but not too loud until people might think that I am crazy!) Yeah, it is good for health! It will make you look younger (do you need scientific explanation on this? - I don't have any!)
• France
Ah... So,I won't believe you... Just kidding I don't need explanation for this,laughing is like a good massage from the inside lol
@ssh123 (31100)
I do not love to laugh. I laugh when the situation makes it. Otherwise i would like to smile.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello ssh123, Thank you for your response. Well, it is still better that you love to smile rather than showing a long face to others *laughs* I am a happy go lucky person but I don't smile a lot, sounds funny huh? I love to laugh but I am still considerate and see what kind of situation that allow me to laugh. Happy Day for you!
@ssh123 (31100)
Very good suggestion indeed. Happy laughing. Thanks.
@dpk262006 (56563)
Laughing is the best medicine, I believe. LOL! I always laugh at the slightest pretext. I love to laugh and if I feel like laughing then I forget whether it is an appropriate moment or an inappropriate moment. Sometimes, I pay the price also for laughing at the wrong moment. Once in my school days, I laughed when the School Principal was teaching and he caught me laughing and I was given the marching orders to leave the class.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello dpk262006, Thank you for your response. I agree with you that laughing is the best medicine. Sometimes, it just makes you forget about everything around you I love to laugh but I seldom smile - sounds weird, right? But I always choose my crowd. You can only see the real me whenever I am with my family members and close friends. With stranger... sometimes I just forget to smile!
@balasri (26553)
I do believe in this, “Laugh a lot, and when you're older, all your wrinkles will be in the right places”.So I laugh a lot.I always want to brighten the surroundings of me with my smile.I hate sitting there with a long face and wasting away the precious mo9ments of life.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello balasri, Thanks for your response. You have a good attitude. Every single moment in our life is precious and we don't need to waste it by pulling a long face or showing anger all the times. I agree with you.
@redkathy (3375)
My husband is a funny guy... I'm always laughing. I try to be happy and like you laugh a lot when with my family and friends. Life is too short to be unhappy, or should I say un-laughy LOL. Have a great night!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello redkathy, Oh, it is different here! My husband always ask me the same question - Can you just stop talking and laughing? which I always give a negative answer. I am a very happy person whenever I am around my family and close friends. Sometimes I do feel that I have a double personalities where I can be very quiet and shy sometimes whenever I am around my colleagues, people whom I know but not close to, or strangers. But, it is good to laugh a lot right? As long as you have the right reason to laugh!
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there gr8life i do laugh at my cats when they do something funny it looks funny the way they look at you when my kids do somthing it makes me laugh but it was wrong for them to do it but it looked funny to me i tryed to hide my laughing but my kids say mum are you laughing i say no but i really am thanks for this discussion
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hopejordan, Thank you for your response. I love to listen to my husband when he makes a joke. Sometimes it is so funny that I laugh aloud and scares my little son. He will run away and go hug his daddy instead of mummy. I laugh a lot whenever I am with my family and close friends too.
@theprogamer (10539)
Yea I laugh and joke a lot. It beats being angry hands down, plus it helps me put out the annoying crap. Before anyone asks, I do laugh smile genuinely and its not always to keep from being angry, its just cause I want to. It also helps me relax.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello theprogamer, Thank you for responding. I think it is good to laugh a lot. Just need to be more considerate to others sometimes *smiles* I love to laugh too and it always makes me feel good and happy with myself and people around me.
@daryljane (3439)
i just love to laugh! no matter how bad im going through, i can even laugh at my problems..and think positive that theres always a solution to it. and yes, i believe that it will make you younger when you laugh a lot! its true!
@gr8life (6253)
Hello daryljane, Thanks for your response. You are better than me... I love to laugh too but I just couldn't laugh whenever I have problem *smiles* Yes, I heard that too. Laughing can make you look younger. How I wish it is true! And by the way, just now..another discussion about laughing a lot...it can make you lose weight. How about that now?
I do laugh a lot. I laugh a lot daily. Its a great thing to do. It heals the heart. Its the best medicine and it could make one lose weight. Yeah, I heard about it that is why I have to laugh everyday. Anyway when you are living in my house, you wont avoid laughter. People who live here are natural comedians.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, That is good. Isn't it great to live with people who love to laugh? I laugh a lot too and I just love to laugh. I never heard that laughing a lot will make you lose weight. If it is true, I will definitely feel happy. I don't have to go all out to exercise and maintain my figure then... *laughs*