reality shows aint reality?

@gotcho0O (1258)
Okay, when you say reality shows, what comes first to your mind? For me, it's real, without any plans and all that. You just need to be yourself when you're one of the cast. But I'm just curious with.. like for example the Simple Life. Or is it just me who gets to notice something?
@Drumman (305)
The Simple Life is a joke. They're acting. I think most reality shows show people being their real selves.
@gotcho0O (1258)
Oh you mean, being without any scripts to read and memorize. Yeah, atleast, we can say that there's something real.
I never thought of it like that. That's true in a way! How can we believe they are acting like they usually act when they know that cameras are rolling all around them. It would be hard for anyone to do that. They say that once you've been in that situation for a little while, you get so used to the cameras being there that you don't really notice them anymore. I don't know whether that's true or not. Good question!
@gotcho0O (1258)
Yeah. Well, I just got curious after seeing Paris Hilton holding the snake episode in Simple Life. How come there were 2 snakes inside the room and Paris actually did hold the snakes herself. I mean, hey, it's dangerous right? Unless the snakes were a zoo property. And the people in the camp, I guess they auditioned for the show. You know the kind of casting calls.