Reviewing Movies

@stacyv81 (5905)
I have always wanted to be a movie critic...So, here is my chance, help me out if you want! I have seen almost every movie from 2001 up to now, so, mention a movie and I'll tell you what I think and you come back and tell me if you agree or not and why.... Thanks in advance! =)
@wolfie34 (26820)
So you see yourself as a movie critic eh? I'm impressed well here's hoping that a critic scout reads your responses and hires you like immediately, can you do Final Destination 3 for me please as it one of my favourite films. You know me I love gory, scary films and this tops it!
@wolfie34 (26820)
Thank you my friend or should I say, my critic, so do you think they'll be a Final Destination 4? They could have it on a boat this time, only thing they haven't covered which could be a strong possibility?
@stacyv81 (5905)
a boat, that would be a great idea! I hope there will be a 4, maybe even a 5 or 6...I love these movies! A boat is a really good idea! Also I was thinking like a train or something too! =)
@wolfie34 (26820)
I thought train at first but they covered the train in the third film, albeit an underground train! So Boat is deffo the likely one to use for the next film!
@tinamwhite (3255)
Joe's Apartment
@stacyv81 (5905)
hmmm... I guess I would say... Joe's Apartment finds a way to put a funny twist on a cockroach infestation. A man finds a way of making the most out of living with an apartment full of cockroaches. This movie is full of grotesque humor. It is like a cockroach musical. Not for the easily queasy.
I thought that it was one of the stupidest movies that I ever rented...my daughter told me that I just had to see this hilarious movie...so I went to the local movie rental store and paid $3.48 to watch it....I did not like it...to this day I still tease her about that great movie that she had me rent once...whenever she recommends a new movie to me...then we both bust out laughing....LOL
@raychill (6530)
I've always wanted to be a movie critic because I think most movie critics are idiots. I used to watch Siskel and Ebert back in the day and if they gave it thumbs down, I knew it was a good movie and vice versa to thumbs up. Even now I'll read reviews on yahoo or in the newspaper and I'm like no way...that movie was a heck of a lot better than they said! So...lets see how you do :) Well, I was trying to find two similar movies, one that I liked and one that I didn't like... to see how you do but I can't think of two similar ones like that. How about The Black Dahlia?
@nicolec (2673)
ray, I'm no movie critic, but I agree with what you say. We have this critic back home who wrote for the local paper, if he gave it 2 stars I knew it was probably a 5 star movie. He was an idiot. I never listen to them.
@raychill (6530)
I'd like to find a good movie reviewer somewhere! most def.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
That sounds like fun. Have you seen Norbit. What do you think of this movie? I thought it was one of the funniest Eddie Murphy movies that I have ever seen myself.
@stacyv81 (5905)
ok, Norbit.. I thought it was hilarious, Shows again that Eddie Murphy can play a wide range of characters. He acheives a sort of gruff humor. It is offensive in the most amusing way. It is a sad, romantic, uproarious film, that I would recommend watching!
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
Yeah you rated it about right.
@nicolec (2673)
Hmm, that's interesting. I never thought of being a professional movie critic. Ok, let's test you out. Let's see if you can Ebert proud.... How about....The Departed.
@stacyv81 (5905)
Wow, you got me I havent even seen this on yet, but I will watch it tomorrow and come back! =)
@nicolec (2673)
Sorry, didn't mean to chose one you weren't familiar with. I only chose it because it was very controversial. It's a little bloody, I warn you.
@Dan_ul (858)
i doubt that you saw almost all the movies... and even if you did see 50% of them it's not enough... I mean from 2001 till 2007 there are only six years... so there is no movie before 2001?:P you should see at least the great movies before 2001... that is form lat say 1930 till 2000, so about 30 years of movies:P I'm sure you saw also some movies from this 30 years period trough... I can't say only good luck;)
@Dan_ul (858)
PS: "Cidade de Deus" what did you think about it?:)
Santa Clause 3 Good Luck! I had to think on this one...so many movies and I could not think of any names....lol
@stacyv81 (5905)
wow, I am realizing how many I havent seen...Well, I will definitely watch it soon and come back asap! Keep a look out,..=)
@lols189 (4798)
is hostel part 2 good?
@mummymo (23709)
okay how about Final Destination 2? xxx
@squaretile (3833)
How about the movie Possession starring Gwyeneth Paltrow?
I wanted too aswell. I started a site once for it but it wasn't "major" and I stopped it because I could find anyone else who was into watching movies. (so I thought why bother) All the one's I'm interested in I've seen, Don't really know whats on now at the cinema :P ~Joey
@maddysmommy (16236)
The ones I have yet to see are Notes on a scandal, and The Queen. Would you recommend these?
@arcidy (5016)
thats cool youve always wanted to be a movie critic I have to ever since I started watching ebert and roper would love to get paid for giving my thoughts on movies but the bad part is I would have to sit through a lot of bad movies and I dont know if I could take that that would be pretty hard but be well worth it to get paid for it lol.