Getref and marketingpond have been great sources of referrals!

I had my doubts about marketingpond until recent when I noticed I have been gaining over 20 referrals in several of my sites such as adbux, clixsense, linkgrand, and etc. I want to thank Valerie for creating this site...it is wonderful once I understood how it works. Now I have 135 in my direct downline and it is growing everyday. What are your successes/downfall with this program? Is it working for you? Getref is another great program and I have 257 in my downline from that site in 2 weeks. I really like its concept...kind of link a referral swap thing. You sign up for a program to get credits to buy referrals for your program. What are your views about this program? I think it works really great as far as getting credits for your programs when you have a nice size downline. Anyway, I thought I share what has been working for me as far as getting referrals and solicit your opinions about these programs. Need more info? Visit my blog: http://beautifullyblessedptc.blogspot.com Happy earnings!
@34momma (13896)
you are so right! i am a member of both sites and i have gotten so many referrals for my marketing pound. and being that i am a gold member to getref, i am giving downline members as well as my personal sign ups. they two of this programs working together are wonderful
@guss2000 (2234)
thanks for posting your opnion. I've been wondering about these sites tonight and with everyone's comments I think I'm going to give it a whirl. Thanks for posting!
@omupas (1243)
I use marketing pond and I share the same view as you. I like the site and the concept a lot and it has been working great for me. I had previously been seeking referrals to my programs and with marketing pond I build my downline into my programs by 40+ referrals per week. I had the same stumbling blocks as you when I first started marketing pond in the sense that I wasn't really sure how to go about utilizing it. What I did was create a step by step guide to how I use marketing pond to earn an income online. Here's what I've written http://cash4referral.wordpress.com/marketing-pond-guide/
Yeah, I was confused about how to really use the program at first but now I have a hang of it. I will check out your guide though. If you would like, you can post your link on my blog at the bottom. I have a section where anybody can expose their sites for free on my blog.
I've never trusted sites like that. They truly work?
Which site are you talking about? Getref or marketinpond? They both have been working for me...I was doubtful at first but as time passed, I really started seeing the benefits of both sites. I'm trying to see how others feel about these two sites also to see if these sites produce a favorable result for many of their users.
@guss2000 (2234)
Well, I'm not a member of marketing pond but I'm thinking of giving it a try. I need referrals under me bad! I do have getref, and have had it about a month and I just can't seem to get it to work. There isn't anything that I want to sign up for, so it's hard for me to earn the credits. I guess i'll keep trying on that one a bit more before I give up. Thanks for sharing!
@LCecelia (1124)
That is great. Are you doing anything special to promote those 2 sites. I am also a member of both for about a month now but I've only gotten 2 on Marketing Pond and 14 from GetRef Thanks!