The Price Is Wrong?

@Rozie37 (15503)
Turkmenistan
Okay, now I know good and well that no one is falling for the fact that Rosie O'Donnell turned down a chance to host "The Price Is Right," because she did not want to relocate. Give me a break. I don't believe for a minute that they were even going to let her do the show. But, at least they allowed her to keep her dignity. She lives in New York and Miami, but commuting to California is just too much for her? I just saw Bob Barker doing an interview for E.S.P.N., is he tooting his own horn or just insane like I thought before. They sure know how to pick celebrities, they are always so entertaining.
I didn't hear that Rosie turned down the chance to host the show. I think what really happened was that Bob Barker or someone was asked if they thought Rosie could do the show just out of the blue and in passing. But, when you see it on the news, it looks like they're really considering her for the job. I definitely wouldn't watch the show anymore if she was the hostess.
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
LOL, one commentator said if she did hostuit, they would have to change the name of the show to "the price is LEFT".
@sigma77 (5385)
I think Rosie O'Donuts has her eye on being Hillary's running mate in the next election. That way she can shack up in the White House between jaunts from NY to Miami. She doesn't look to me to be a west coast girl...lol. BB is probably one dollar sign away from going loco. Talk about over working for a living...lol.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Yes, I believe he was forced into retirement. There are so many cover ups in Hollywood that we may never know the real story. But, there is definitely not much sand left on his beach.
@sigma77 (5385)
Say, I really like that last statement. There is not much sand left on his beach. I have never heard that before. Great.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I think you are right I mean they proberly didn't want her. Look at all the crazy mess she has already started with The View and with Donald Trump.
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
I can not even begin to imagine "The Price Is Right," having all of that confusion. There's just no room for it.
I like Rosie O'Donnell and I can believe she would not relocate to LA to do the price is right. She loves broadway and all the new york lime light I cannot see her leaving there. I do not think she would have made a good price is right host but to each there own. I think they have already hired someone for the price is right and are not telling anyone. Bob Barker was good once, but I think he got too big for his brithces, and he needed to retire.