would you decorate your room like austin powers? Phsycedelic60;s???

Do you like the tye dye colors and the decorations like Austin powers? black lights and beaded doorways..? Pictures of peace symbols? ever want to do a different kind of decorating? What style if you went extreme would you use????
I had peace symbols and oddball things for decorations when I was a teenager. Now that I am an adult my tastes have changed. I am old school.
so what themes or styles would you like? If we could decorate a room however we wanted to, which would we pick.....
@sigma77 (5385)
Naw, I would rathr let the 60's rest in peace. I didn't decorate my room growing up in the 60's either. Today, I have been thinking about going western style (1800's) if I was to do any theme decorating. I don't have many specifics in mind as of yet.
Westrn has so many wonderful ways to go...and its a tremendous lot of fun...its also like seeing some of our history everyday...they have a western shop here at the mall and its fun to look through.... I would have to have some flowering cactus because they are so beautiful...