Has this ever happened to you?

@LittleMel (14059)
I bought a glass item online last year and had an argument with the seller because the item I received had a slight defect, but couldn't get a refund so I decided to put it on my display rack and sold it at a discounted price. 2 weeks ago I had no choice but buying from the same seller, only this time the new item arrived in perfect condition so I praised him instead. Guess what, last week a customer left my store and the defected item broke! The customer didn't even touch it, she was opening the door when suddenly both of us heard something fell and broke. I don't know what to make of it, but it can't be a coincidence. The item had been there for a year and never fell off the rack, until last week. Has this ever happened to you? What do you make of it?
@polachicago (19143)
this items mean to be broken, because you didn't like it to begin with...you can do it with your mind....anyone can...when you send negative vibration to items and people you don't like....
@LittleMel (14059)
oh my, never thought of it that way. There was a lot of hard feelings between I and this seller last year, but he kept his promise the last time. I thought hard feelings are gone now.