Have You Tried " The Secret "?

@molusk (857)
Have you seen or read about "The Secret"? The thing about positive thinking and law of attraction? You may not believe this, but after seeing the DVD, I did tried thinking about the Lotto combination that I had been betting on just to try experimenting on it. Although I did not won the jackpot, a bizarre thing happened to the number combinations that I bet on. On the first day after my willing of the combinations, out of the 6 combinations, I got 5, making me richer by more than 50 grand as it was a system 7 that I bet on. On the second day, I again got 4 out of 6, thus adding 2,640.00 to my winnings. On the third day, I again got 3 out of 6 which give me another 160.00 in prize money. On the fourth day, I again got 2 out of 6. There was no more prize money on this. And on the fifth day,I got 1 out of 6. Which again, has no prize money. I dunno if my experiment on the law of attraction has anything to do with it, but the way my number combinations showed up, seems quite out of the ordinary, dont you think?
Ive seen that film, and it changed my life. However, I started using it to convince myself I had the strength and faith to change my life, as I was in a very difficult situation, and I had no idea how I was going to get out of it. I filled my mind with positive thoughts, and I just knew I'd receive what I needed to change things for the better. Every morning I wake up, and make the choice to be happy, and to feel well, and to know that all is well, no matter what happened to me during the day. And even if I didn't feel it a first, somehow, after awhile, I realized I did feel happy, and felt good. It takes alot of practice to keep the negative stuff out of my head, because those thoughts sneak in when I least expect them to. I guess I'm trying to attract some money into my life, as well. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, of course. But I know this works. I just hope that in order for me to receive what I want, I don't hurt anyone else in the process. I guess I try to just know everything will be ok, whether I'm rich or poor. That I'll be happy, rich or poor. It just takes alot of practice, and faith.
@molusk (857)
I think you are getting there, Makena. I for one have some doubts about it, but what happened is something that has seemed to erase my doubts about it. I guess I would be now a person who will be grateful for any possession I have, free from any worries about debts and would always be looking at the brighter side of things. Makena, your sharing is appreciated.
@liranlgo (5743)
• Israel
Yes. I did see the movie the 'secret', a long time ago, and from time to time i watch it again. I think it is a wonderful movie, and a wonderful concept to life. Each and everyone of us need a helping hand to remind us what is worth in life, and this movie does that for me. I am happy that you saw it, and i am sure it would help you in many other ways then just the lottery.
@molusk (857)
Yeah, it did My view in life was even made more positive watching this movie. Thank you liranigo for your response.
@FSCAries (881)
That is interesting that each time you did it, you went down by one number each time. Did you do anything different? I am not sure of what DVD you are talking about, but I would be interested in checking it out, where do you get it at?
@molusk (857)
I really am not sure if my willing of those combination has something to do with it. If it has, then I would come to believe that time element,the passing of a day, plus my excitement in receiving my prize must have something to do with the regression of a number each day. With regards to the DVD, the title is "The Secret" you can even have it downloaded. Browse the title in your browser and look for The Secret, The Law of Attraction. I hope you can make something good out of watching it. Thanks for responding