Should the U.S. Leave Iraq?

@mandakat (879)
Should the U.S. continue fighting, stay to help rebuild, or leave altogether?
@chukwudi (1100)
• Nigeria
immediately
@mandakat (879)
I agree!
Well, I do believe we should help rebuild in any way necessary. No one helped Afganistan when Russia got through with them and the country subsequently spawned the most violent terrorists in modern history. Those people needed help rebuilding their lives and their sense of self and they didn't get it. So they reverted to radical thinking and acting. It's had a devasting effect on the country and the world. The country is still traumatized and I believe it will take several generations for the effects to even out - if that ever happens.
@mandakat (879)
I also agree that we need to help in some way to rebuild - not only buildings, but sense of identity, the political structure, economy, etc.
@sbeauty (5871)
I never thought we should have been there in the first place. On the news they keep talking about all the progress the Americans have made, but I'm not convinced. It looks to me like the destruction just keeps on going.
@chance00 (3333)
as fast as they can!! Horrible situation