Why won't this girl stop calling me?

I don't know what to say to this girl. She's a friend of a friend and I don't want to make things too complex for her, but this girl is interested in me and I need to let her down easy. Any ideas? I'll give a few more details, but I never kiss and tell.
@paulsy (1264)
Has she ever told you that she's interested in you? I think you should be sure of these things before anything else. If you would like her to stop calling you, you have to tell her politely that you prefer that she stop calling you. But you can't assume that she's interested in you just because she keeps calling you. She just might like to be your close friend. And when the time comes that she does let you know about her feelings for you, then tell her that you don't feel the same way, and do it politely. I don't think you should tell this to her friend who's your friend too, because it will embarass her. I think you should deal with this with her personally. That way, you can maintain respect for each other.
Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe the best solution would be for me to just be upfront with her and saw "Stop calling me, I don't want to be your boyfriend and I think that you are annoying for no reason." Sometimes I think that girls have a weird thing with respect for guys that they just don't get. Maybe it's something to do with girls who have brothers or male role models.
@angela2006 (1846)
do you mean that she has interest on you but you do not?if it is so,I think you can just tell your friend about this,thus she will not feel embarrass,and you can still be friends.hope it can help you.
Yes, but I'm worried that if I do that, my friend and the girl will gang up on me, the way girls usually do. It's a big fear for guys sometimes, they don't want girls to make fun of them. Also, I don't want to offend the girl herself! She'd be heartbroken if I just said "I don't like you, go away."
It's not so hard. You just tell her that you have a girl friend or you are already married and have kids. It's more likely that she will give up.
@Madona1 (2099)
• Gibraltar
Because she is interested in you, otherwise she won’t be bothered to waste the time and phone bill in calling you non-stop. Everything has a reason, unless she has other reasons. Now it is up to you how to deal with her call. He can tell her you are very busy and hang up politely. You also can make all kinds of excuses to make her realize you are not interested. I am not teaching you how to lie. It is a nice way to turn her down.