The Dry Cleaner wins his case against the Judge!

@Gumball (793)
That lawsuit where the judge had against the dry cleaners is now over and the judge lost!! YAY!! http://www.mylot.com/w/newsarticle/294739.aspx The judge hearing the case dismissed it as a frivolous suit and he also ordered the guy to also pay all of the dry cleaners court costs!
@tredale (1313)
I am so glad this happened, like I have already said it was just plain wrong. I hope this is a lesson to all those people in power that there is still rights for the hard working. Life restored to normal one happy little Aussie girl. lol
@tredale (1313)
Thankyou for best response, I am really glad this was the turn out in the end.
@gewcew23 (8011)
I am so glad that this is over. I have always thought this was one stupid case for the money he was asking the cleaners to pay for a pair of pants especially after the cleaners offered him money to replace the pants. I am glad that this case is over as it was all over the news forever. What about you guys are you glad it is over? Have a great day.
@Gumball (793)
There's even talk that the so-called judge may lose his license to practice law too! LOL Serves him right if he does. I wouldn't want an idiot like that for a lawyer, would you?
@Calais (10900)
Oh great, I couldnt believe that such a case was allowed to get this far, it should have been thrown out before it began.
@callarse1 (4793)
I'm surprised that it got that far. I am so surprised about it all, but I do believe that if I take clothes to a dry cleaner's they have an obligation to not lose them. I guess I will be taking pictures from now on of the clothes so I can "proof" what I took to them. Anyway, I am glad they dry cleaners won because it seems like the Judge was making a big problem over some pants :(. Pablo
@mummymo (23709)
Fantastic - common sense prevails at last! A bit worried as I can't get hold of you - everything ok? xxx
@gabs8513 (48764)
I am so glad that the Judge lost the Case that was so stupid to even attempt and as a Judge it was bad Judgment to lol he should have known he would not get away with it
I read that. I never thought that judge would ever win, but it is nice to have the judge publicly lose.
@suspenseful (40316)
I read the article and am glad that that greedy man Peterson did not win his lawsuit. There should be laws against frivolous lawsuits by people who think that everyone owes them a living. There are too many people who decide to use the court for the own perceived injustices against their ancestors and I suspect this is the reason Peterson brought the suit. Unfortunately many of them are African-Americans and these give the good ones a bad name.