You're starting a band! What will be the name of your band?

Okay, you are going to have your own band (nevermind if you don't have a musical bone in your body, we are pretending!). Your band can be any type, rock, jazz, christian, country, rap..you name it. What are you going to name your band and and why?
@Grandmaof2 (7604)
This is fun, my husband plays guitar I can sing if I want to which is only when I'm alone. The first name that automatically popped into my mind was "The Mis Fits" and boy when I think about it , it is fitting. lol
HAHA!!! I love that name! Yup, that name would fit hubby and I too! We are just big kids at heart! Hey, how about that for a band name, 'Overgrown Kids'....maybe that is what my hubby and I could be!
@urbandekay (18314)
Cool Urge First album, The Irresistible Urge all the best urban
Ohhh, I love that name, "Cool Urge" that is striking! The album name is nice too!
Very timely. I always dream of putting up a band. Whether my own or a band that I will manage. I wanna give it a name that would be unique would definitely fit the genre of their song. I wanna call it "The Tutti Band" (just experimental) because it means - with all voices or instruments together.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I woluld come up with something different maybe a little bit country and jazz. I would name it the Lydia's band.