burger king or macdonalds????

@axter69 (379)
OK so I know in America you have many fast food chains but in the UK we don't have so many, the pick of the bunch has to be Burger king for me. They do excellent burgers and the fries are spot on. the downfall is the milk shake, I like mine nice and thick. if I was to do a combination from them all I think I would have to go with the BK whopper and Fries, Macdonalds Milk Shake, Chocolate for desert maybe a Macflurry or when you can get the a hot fugdge sunday...... thats my money spent and now I am feeling rather hungry....
@stacyv81 (5904)
I definitely like burger king better than mcdonalds! I do agree that mcdonalds shakes are better. At burger king, here they have a hershey's sundae pie...it is really good, you get a piece of pie, yummy! =) McFlurrys are good, I was actually craving for one of those last night! =)
@axter69 (379)
go back to this pie it sounds like I need to move to the States.... I have to be honest though when ever I think of Pie I just see Jim on his counter..... not a good thought LOL
@stacyv81 (5904)
pie! - hersheys sundae pie from burger king!
here I am posting a picture of it for ya!=)
@stacyv81 (5904)
lol! American pie!! I loved that movie! =)
@laridbz (1287)
I love them both! But I'm used to McDonald's since I was a little kid. Burger King only came to Brazil a few years ago, and I do like it. But if I have to choose between them, I still keep McDonald's. Oh, and we do have some other American fast food chains in here. Not so famous and spread as the two you mentioned, but in the big cities (like São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro) you can find loads of American, Australian and Brazilian (of course) chains.
@axter69 (379)
I have always wanted to go Brazil sample the samba so to speak. Macdonalds is good but I sitll think BK wins
@arcidy (5016)
I like them both but I would have to choose burger king over mcdonalds every time we go eat fastfood we always choose burger king over mcdoanlds I just think the burgers are a lot better at burgerking then mcdoanlds they just taste better to me also the fries taste a lot better for some reason.
@axter69 (379)
good choice it gets my vote to