Time for my friends here @ mylot...

@SimplyJo (1694)
Hi friends - i keep hoping to get back here every now and then (the way i used to be active) but often get just 'too occupied' with work and hardly get here once a week or even 2 weeks :( i really miss everyone here but don't know how to take out time ? I mean when i started @ mylot, i was soooo addicted that i cudn't do anything else till i completed a good 1 or 2 hours of mylotting daily...and frankly, i wasn't busier then. how does time fly ? why can't i seem to manage my time anymore??? has it ever happened to you???
@jennybianca (12915)
This happens to most of us. We all have a life to lead, & things need doing. I am very organised, & yet still don't find enough time for My Lot. I am sure manage your time just as well as before, but like me, you probably have a lot going on in your life right now.
@SimplyJo (1694)
you are sooo right, girl .. sigh... wish there was a sure shot 'time management' formula.
• Marion, Kansas
Glad to see you around. It is summer for a lot of people and that means less indoor time at the computer. I have my days on, and my days off. I really had missed you, and eventually you would have gotten a little personal message from me about it. There have been weeks when I have hardly posted, but this is my slow time of year as far as work goes. I am in the middle of an experiment on posting and responding, just for my own personal knowledge, but I started lots of discussions yesterday, so do not be too overwhelmed. Has your job changed, is that why you are busier?
@SimplyJo (1694)
Hi gg - so good to see u responsed.. and better to knw u missed me :) ain't it a gr8 feeling ? nah.. i haven't changed jobs but suddenly it seems like everyone wants to spend more and more time w/t me - my mom, my best friend and most of all my b.f. and me, on the other hand, get so fed up by all this that i just want to spare time for myself ! sigh ! it's tough...