Which song of linkin park u likre most????

Jus tell which song u like the most
I like in the end
this is my december. a bit of slow yet still blends with alternative. i like how it was nicely sung, by chester. sound so cool and of course mike shinoda on the back ground still doing the short words of rap.
faint!!!!
i think i like all the songs in their meteora. They are all loud and wants you to shout everything that you've been feeling. I like in the end and numb the best. I like the beat and the lyrics of it. Well, what can i say, they're the best...
@sieukid (20)
• Vietnam
i like in the end, somewhere i belong, numb, what i've done, in pieces
@Arshian (478)
• Pakistan
i love IN THE END it iz the best song they hav ever sung :)
@tekiboi (57)
well actually most of their songs are good, i like the song "Breaking the Habbit". i almost need to break my habbit from staring at beautiful ladies which it is a nature of a man to look at the beautiful ladies. LOLz hahahha
@duard23 (25)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MehEiUcHX5U here's a live performance of linkin park of i bleed it out. they look weird in this song. i mean its not too "linkin park-y".:)
@anjrit (997)
I like numb and in the end.I think that's best song that LP ever sing
@anjrit (997)
numb and in the end is my favourite songs so I choose them to the best LP songs...
@foxjet1 (46)
numb and figure 9
"NUMB" is the best
@prily9 (568)
In the end, always become my favourite song
easier to run is probably my favourite because i was addicted to it for ages after hearing it :P
@devilangelo (4525)
well ... hmm . of linkin park . that i like the most would be .. "in the end" and "numb" . they are simply amazing songs .. the sound , the lyrics.. jst superb :)
@heartsick (832)
i like IN THE END, though its quiet old.. and i like their new video. what's the title again?
In my oppinion, I would say that I enjoy "My December" most. I think the rythm is great and i enjoy the music arrangement they made.
@aswinpai (186)
my favorite linkin park songs are numb,in the end and faint.
@Abbath00 (45)
• Brazil
I love In The End. This song is really good. :)
My favourite song use to be "Crawling", but now its "One step closer". I only like their first album, because the rest is too much like rap for me. I only like metal and other rock types, i've never liked anything thats got any bit of rap in it. ~joeys wife