Shoes

@chrys84 (118)
I wear a size 3 and i can't ever find shoes to fit. i know one store that carris my size but they have old grandma shoes. I'm coming out in a wedding and i need a pair of red sexy open toe sandles. Any suggestions?
@ctv101103 (860)
when is the wedding? if you have time, you may consider having one custom-made. i know it might be a bit expensive but if you really can't find shoes in your size, you might want to have something made for you. just a thought.
@chrys84 (118)
It's actually next weekend but as small as my foot is how long can it really take? Thank you!
You can find nice shoes at the local mall. Your size is also available at pay less. They look so nice in smaller sizes. You don't have to go to old lady stores for your shoes. You do want to try it on though. So try going to the mall and not buying online. Unless you get a return and cash back.
I don't usually wear sandles or anything like that. I usually just wear sneakers or my Tims' but when I bought my sandles for my graduation I bought them at Macy's. They have a ot of nice sandles and things. But it sure was expensive when th saleslady told me the the price I had to bite my tongue so my mouth wouldn't drop open. Ebay is a good choice too, but hopefully you won't get damaged sandles or anything.
@Lifez2short (4969)
Did you ever think about checking out Ebay? Or any other kind of online store?