What year and model is your television?

@liyan97 (2128)
Northern Mariana Islands
I have two t.v. sets in my home and both are pretty old. I have taken them in for repair more that three times this year. They are both sony the make is 1994. I love my t.v. but I think it's about time we upgrade, even if it means staring out small...lol...How about you, what model and year is your television?
I have an Apex digital television that I think I got in 2002 or something like that. I got it for Christmas when that movie "Minority Report" had just come out on DVD. I actually like it a lot, it's the best TV I've ever had. The other TV I had is a Signature 2000 from Montgomery Ward. I think I got it in 1991 or before that. It is starting to go bad and has some problems. But, I am still using it. I will just get rid of it and not get another one to replace it when it goes.
@susieq223 (3742)
We bought a new TV this past Christmas. It is one of those LCD ones. (I think I have that right.) Since my husband is ill, his main pastime is watching TV, so we got a bigger screen, then signed up for High Definition. Now he gets to watch all his sports programs with a big, clear picture! The brand is Sylvania.
@susieq223 (3742)
Thanks for BR!
@maddysmommy (16236)
We were lucky to have received our tv's from two friends. The main one in the lounge is 32" and its a Toshiba (not sure on the year). The one in our bedroom is 24" I think and it's a colortrak plus. Unsure what type of brand that is nor the year. We were blessed to have received these for free.
@laltu86 (1253)
I have a 2000 make toshiba 23 inch coloured flats screen tv. I also love my tv but would like to have a bigger and plasma version for my new home after all a big house demands a big tv. :)
My Grandparents gave me a GE something-or-other TV (can't remember the exact model number) in 1993, for Christmas, and it still works fine. I'm greatful that it will works, because I have my grandparents old VCR made in 1987, which didn't work with the new TV thry bought, just before they gave it to me.
@Coolgeth (1215)
We have two sets of TV one is very old one and the other is brought before 2 years..New one is Sony and the old one is Optonica..Thanks
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I have one color tv that is a Motorola cabinet tv that was purchased back in the early 60's...it's still a great tv, works well, color is good and all. I did have it hooked up to a sattelite dish with an add-on box and got every channel despite the fact the dial only shows 10 stations worth, lol. It works and looks as good as the day it was bought. Like they say: why fix it if it isn't broke (or buy new when it's not needed.) I have a small black & white Sylvlania in my bedroom that is at least 20+ years old. Same thing, works well with it's rabbit ears, unless I want to use the sattelite connection. I do have a Magnavox 10" in the kitchen, where I spend a lot of time cooking, baking, and working on projects. That one's only about 8 years old, color, and is the only 'cable ready' tv I own. I don't worry so much about keeping up with the Jonses...when they kick the bucket, then it's time to buy something new. otherwise I'll keep them.