Free Counseling In Exchange For Sharing Your Own Life Story...

@peaceful (3286)
This program provides something that is much needed, and it does it for free... All you have to do is fill out the questionaire on the front page, and let Free Counseling do the rest... http://www.thecounsellors.com/ Joy, Abundance and Peace be with you! :)
@MsTickle (24991)
It took me over three hours to fill this in peaceful, I ache all over. LOL. I hope it's worth it.
@peaceful (3286)
Good on ya, Baby Girl! :) Sometimes just the action of writing it all out, and seeing it for yourself, is healing! :)
@MsTickle (24991)
Just read your comment and checked my email. Nothing yet. I sure gave them a heap of stuff to play with I guess, it might be some time before I receive a response...lol. ;)
@cmsk2005 (1770)
thats fine peaceful, may be we all try it sometime, have you tried the program? How was that? i will look for it and see what kind of councelling they offer friend. hope it will work
@peaceful (3286)
I have yet to try this but my friends are in the process, and I will discreetly share more info... this is something that will be of great value, I suspect! :)