Hingis in better form in Wimbledon second round

Martina Hingis Wimbledon 2nd Round - Martina Hingis in better form in the 2nd Rd. where she beat Aiko Nakamura 6-1, 6-2.
@stealthy (8188)
Martina Hingis won her second round match over Aiko Nakamura 6-1, 6-2. She was in much better form than in the first 2 sets of her first round match. Her stats were very good with a high service perentage and wining over 50% her 2nd serve points. She only had 10 unforced errors as compared to 37 in her 1st round match and she had 7 aces. Hingis plays Laura Granville in the 3rd round.
Yes the swiss miss was on song.It is good to see her playing well.But her real litmus test will start when she enters the quarters.I wish the martina good luck for the next round.I would love to see hingis and serena clash.
@stealthy (8188)
I'm not sure how much of a test Granville will be. Things really depend on how well healed her hip/back injury is and whether her form is going to be up and down a lot because of her long layoff. If she gets by Granville, she is most likely to meet Chakvetadze who seems to be much improved since Hingis beat her in Montreal last year and who just won a grass court warmup beating Jankovic in the final and Jankovic has proven to be a tough opponent for Hingis in the past.