how many people disagree with mexicans coming into america to work

@jmusser (178)
Ok let me start here not like I blame them for looking for a better life. but they are making our worse and harder. They are making our companies pay less because they will work for less. I dont believe this is right. It cost less to live in Mexico and its not like were dumb and dont know they are sending their money to their family in Mexico. Ok so we should suffer to make them have a better life?
It's not that I don't want to see them get ahead. It's more of why doesn't America put more funds into helping their own before helping others. There are too many people who are homeless or hungry and that shouldn't be ignored.
@jmusser (178)
right and look at hurricain Katrina , we didnt get as much help with that then we gave to Indonesia for the sunami. It seems Americans are against helping each other out but wanna keep it good with other countries? I never see a comercial on tv for poor or homeless starving children in America
@remaster74 (4067)
• Greece
I'm not a US citizan ans since I don't live in US I wouldn't probably interfere. But let me tell you this: Here in Greece we have the same problem with Albanians, Russians, Bulgarians, Romanians etc. We lose important jobs as Greek citizens and I don't think this is right. There was a time that most Greek people used to say that not only they provoked the Greek unemployment but they also had couples separated, robbeires and assassinations were high etc. I don't think it's fair either for them to leave their home and families in search of a better life and go to a country that treats them hostile, but also it's unfair for the country's citizens, not to be able to find job,not to be able to support their familiaes. I would say, the best it would be when the rest of the countries see such a movement, then to make a council and raise money and help etc, create jobs (its very easy with all these multinational corporations) and help the country out.
@jmusser (178)
Every country's money is worth something different , so Illegals go to a country wheres its worth more and send it home . They dont really want to stay here they just want our money. Thats where the world is going wrong...We all are getting too money hungry and need to realize whats important in life. Of course we need money , but do we need all this fancy stuff ??
I don't have a problem with them comeing to the us as long as they are citizen or at least trying to become one. And they should be made to speak our language. I really hate going in to a store and can not understand the person behind the counter. They do have the right to try to make there life better as we all do. But not our life harder. A true fact here in Tn they are teaching fifth graders spanish. I did not have to take a differnt language till I was in high school.
@jmusser (178)
Every where you go no a days you see spanish, you cant call an 800 # an talk directly anymore , you have to press one for english. Also as far as teaching spanish Im here in Colorado and they are teaching my 1st grader to speak it, like we need to conform to them. In El Paso I've heard that if you can't speak spanish you can't even order anything at a resturant.
@missybal (4492)
I don't mind if they speak english, and get their citizenship. Most of the time they take the jobs I wouldn't want anyway. It's so funny but where I lived in Maryland a couple of years ago there were so many people from Mexico and they refused to speak english. It drove me nuts, they knew our language and they pretended they didn't. I caught them in the act. I'm not saying all of them is like this, but please if you want to be a part of the U.S. please respect others and learn the language and if you know it speak it. I always feel that someone who is speaking another language is talking about me.