thinking alike...

thinking - How do girls think so similar to each other?
How is it that most of the girls have a very similar way of reacting and looking toward life? why do girls think so similar to each other? This is a mystery to me.....
@coolcat123 (4392)
girls are very sensitive,touching,caring too but some are even opposite to that,its not all the girls are alike but alike in what????nature or looks? looks are god gifted but nature is ones own,i have never seen girls having same nature.everyone is different from others. whatever be the reason women are always a mystery for men.
I really dont know. I have seens girls behaving and reacing the same way with me, they even use the dsame dialogues. Their likes and dislikes are so similar. Looks are offcourse different.But the nature matches. However there would be exceptions always and u know i got the best four girls now in my life. They trust me and understand me so well. My best 4 girl friends (friends who r girls.) However still women are a mystery to me. I dont know how is it for other men. hahahahahaha
I agree with u women are aways a mystery. i have the best four girls, the true friends in my life. I am happy with that.
I think u never tried to b there close friend bcoz girls are mystery for others and not or close ones.
@rakhii (1302)
Girls have a very similar way of reacting and looking toward life because they are mature and take the life seriously. They understand the meaning of relationships and try to live them to the fullest. They try avoiding situations that would create problems in their life. I dont say that this is the case with all the girls, but most of the girls think in this way only. Girls are much more mature as compared to the guys.
Hi RAKHII, through my personal experience while talking or interacting with girls at school, in the locality, during interviews,, on chat and internet, at work etc, i have noticed this. They all are so similar, their dialogues are also so same. Indeed i agree that u all girls are much matured than us and at the same time try avoiding situations that could create problems in their life. But is interaction with a stranger boy always wrong. The boy could be a good one, true hearted person. Dont worry i am not talking about me.
@rakhii (1302)
No one says that all guys are bad, but most of them try just making fun and passing time with girls. This is the reason why they are bit uncomfortable to unknown guys.
Rakhi i agree to this. Its offcourse good to be careful. I know i am being selfish here because i tell the same thing to girls i know. MEN ARE TRICKY AND U MUST BE CAREFUL. bUT AGAIN AS A BOY I ALWAYS FEEL THIS BEHAVIOUS OF WOMEN STRANGE. But i am lucky i have he 4 best friends in my life.
@subha12 (18463)
i think its not only women but men too. Most of the cases women think the same because for many the attitude is same. so they react to the similar situations in same ways mostly. Its with men too i believe.
Well i agree to u. However i feel, most of the girls are a bit different in their attitude. Some men are also the same. Thats probably a reason why i feel unconfortable with most men and women.
Have you read a book "Men are from mars and Women from venus" else try to read, you will get answer for all your questions, its not only the biological difference between men and women than causes change, there are lots and lots. The make itself is like that. hmmm.
Ya i heard about that book. Fine i will try to read it someday. Thanks for the suggestion.