JS Prom Memories

JS Prom - JS Prom Night
I dont have any good memories about our JS Prom when I was still in High School. I had two bad memories anyway: 1. My first love wasnt there 2. My hem of my gown was accidentally ripped off by the passing feet of someone from my batch. Oh I was so embarrassed. I wished I didnt participate at all.
@bluishrose (2291)
I don't have any memories about my prom because i didn't attend. I regret not attending, i was an introvert before, scared not to have a dance, very shy and also i was a transferee so i only have few friends. I was an ugly duckling compared to my batchmates who were all bloomed and matured. I learned to never take for granted occassions or anything in life, i should be strong enough to embrace come what may. =)
@butterfly39 (3907)
I was crowned as the Queen of Hearts...so funny
@katcarneo (1433)
I sneaked out of the house to go to the prom because I wasn't allowed. I wore a dress I snuck out of my aunt's closet, shoes that were borrowed from my friend's mom, and a carried a purse that was made from cardboard and sequined cloth. I had a lot of fun though. The prom was from 6pm-6am the next day, and I danced all night long. I got grounded because of that, but it was so worth it.
@sizzle3000 (3040)
I had a very small prom since my school was so small. I don't have any good memories of mine either but that is ok because I am just fine now. My daughter had her first prom this year and she was so happy. she also had a lot of fun. I was so glad since mine was so sucky. I do not dwell on what was only what is. My husband did not even go to his prom because he did not have many friends.
@KrisNY (7593)
Oh that is too bad! I have great memories from my prom and ball. It was full of fun- dancing- and great friends- I had recently split up with my true first love before the Prom- we still went together but only as friends- It was a ball- I danced with so many people- I will remember those dances forever!
@vonn1378 (706)
Oh that's sad! My Prom night was okay but nothing so special about it. Though I was excited that time because our crushes would be there. And we would have time to dance. And share a laugh with my friends and classmates.
@santuccie (3375)
Oh, I'm so sorry to know that! Being a guy, I don't have to worry about someone stepping on my skirt. Instead, I have to worry about someone stepping on my toe with high heels (this happened to me once at a dance club in Palo Alto)!!! :S I've been to two proms. I showed up stag at the first one, and ended up bumping butts on the dance floor with the hottest cheerleader in school. :D The second one wasn't so great. I dumped my girlfriend there, after an argument. I'd found out a couple days prior that she'd been cheating, and it didn't seem like she was going to stop. I was furious, and she knew it. Of course this was in Job Corps, so she wasn't stranded. Even in anger, I wouldn't have done something like that.
@blondbat (504)
I went to prom Junior and Senior Year. I had fun, but didn't really see much of my senior prom - because I refused to wear my glasses. I had gotten contacts for the first time and thought I would have them for the prom. NOPE. so my friend, who had gotten hers the same time but couldn't wear them that night either, and I carried our glasses and put them on when no one was looking. We still had fun...
@vonne28th (1494)
js prom - junior-senior prom
Well,i don't also have a good memories about our JS Prom during highschool. It was so boring that we are not allowed to dance because it was an Adventist school,and we only have simple programs and eating. They don't even allowed us to wear beautiful seductive gowns. And although my crush is there,i don't like it a lot because i was never been his partner. We also started the program at 3 in the afternoon and ended at 7 in the evening. It was the most i think ugliest JS Prom i've ever attended.
@happymom1 (1179)
I have lots of memories about my JS Prom when i was in high school. I feel sexy and beautiful that night and i saw my sweetheart also that is cute and handsome. I have a nice dress that makes me more attractive to my sweetheart and other whom they have crush on me. For that prom i remember somebody dance with me beside my bf and he just ask permission to my bf. Hmm its really fun and lovely that night of the prom.
@seksiconnie (1173)
lol...that's funny ..hehe, mine was when my crush invited me to dance and exchanged souvenirs with me .:) thats so romantic..:)