The most important people in my life

My son and my mom - my son and my mom in my aunt's house
These are two of the most important people in my life. My eldest son, Ian, and my Mom. Both of them give me a lot of help. My son serves as my business administrator (a small business administrator LOL). Though he was only 13, he is very good at it. Being naturally talkative, I'm sure he will be a great marketer one of these days. My mom? Well, she's the best mother. Now that my life is gloomy, she serves as a candle in the dark.
I think the most important people in my life currently would be my dad, my mom and my boyfriend *smiles*. Of course my best friends are important too but I think they are on a different level. My dad and mom give me much support during my life and they are actually the source of encougement, I wouldn't be where I am if without them. I think they have done a superb job being parents and I am proud of them. My boyfriend would be someone that makes my life happy and fruitful, I know if without him, my life would be much duller.
@angela2006 (1846)
how to say?who is the most important?I think my mother is the first,because she gives me my life,or else there is no one like me in the world.then it should be my brother,he takes good care of me and he help me so much in my life.then it should be my boyfriend,he gives me true love,and we will spend our rest life together.
The most important people in my life are all of the members of my family, including those that I may not get along with so well. Each of them, in their own manner, keeps me pointed in the right direction, so I can do well in life. If it wasn't for them keeping my thoughts positive, I would have most likely given up a long time ago.
Well boh my mom and dad are important but i am more close to my mom...she is a darling...she understands me very well and is like a freind....
@larskie23 (867)
the most important for me is my family, my mother father and my siblings. we all strive together to have a good life and im happy for that, coz thru thick and thin we have each other though we have our down sides sometimes but still we're together after the storm
@wonderful1 (2076)
They are my parents and my lover. I love them very much. Now I go to my hometown and live with my parents, and I miss my lover very much. I haven't seen my parents for 3 years and I miss them very much, so I decide to go home to see them, I will stay at home over 1 month. My mom and dad still work now. They have no time to live with me together, I feel very lonely now.But I am very happy to see them and I like my hometown.
@KrisNY (7592)
I have many important people in my life- My most important is my daughter- As she is mine- a part of me- My parents- are very important- and they are wonderful and do anything for me- as I them My sig. other- as he is the love of my life- My brother as he is my HERO--- A soldier fighting for our freedom in Iraq His family- I love my nieces and nephew and sister in law dearly- and they all share an equal importance My best friend- she keeps me grounded and makes me smile The list could go on and on!
@Nardz13 (5059)
• New Zealand
Hey. The most important people in my life are my husband and our 2 children, my parents and my sister and brothers, our grand parents, and our neices n nephews...
@abiesm (376)
• Vietnam
you can admit that I'm crazy . But beside my family and my closest friends , the person most important in my life is a singer. with me, he's not just a singer. His voice leads me to my dream, like he stay with me everytime , everywhere . I never see him , but I always think we know each other, and there is a amazing relation between us. Me and my closest friend , we share this feeling together~ He's my love who I never meet. But with me , it's a wonderful thing, isn't it ^^
@tombiz (2039)
They are the best blessings you have in this world. And there is no other things that could ever compensate for them. Family is always valuable to all Filipinos and family always come first for all Pinoys wherever we are in this vast world. The same thing here -- my family are the most important people in my life.
@sharon_ (1171)
How sweet..what a lovely family you have.
of course my parents are most of the important people. another is my husband, but now i haven't found him, and he haven't found me. then if when i am marriage i think my kids are the important to me. all of them are my important people , i just think we can live together and warmly
the most important people in my life is my family
@aj2006 (1536)
My husband and my daughter are number one on my list of most important people in my life,My mom and granny as well are importnat to me..
@cefaz_21 (2597)
sadly, I don't have a son or a daughter yet but If I do They'll be the most important people in mylife now, but since we are still waiting for them..I have to say that these people around me will always be important to me too, first on my list would be my husband, my parents, my siblings and thier kids..Oh how I love them..and a lot more people around us.
@cripfemme (7718)
My mom, certain friends like Elaine and Laura, my favorite aunt, Ted (my stepdad)
@gotcho0O (1258)
The most important people in my life are my Papa Jesus who bless and take good care of us, Dad who saves the day, Mom who is a fighter and family protection guaranteed lol, Sister, whom I can count on to whenever I need something, Friends for fun, support and help me in different ways, Relatives through good and bad times I still love them and my Boyfriend, who's like a husband to me.
@sidoney (1033)
• Jamaica
lucky you I also have a great son and a wonderful mon and my baby brother he is 6 still call me mom he is the best bro ever he too talks a lot ask a lot of question and wants to be a pediatrician when he grows up
@aprilgrl (4460)
The most people in my life is my daughter and my husband.
@jmathen (112)
My mother and husband are the two most important people in my life. They both have been so supportive in my life...I had some hard times and i was surprised the people whom i called my family all turned against me.... where i expected some support, i only got singled out.... But thats where my mother stood right beside me. Her love, care, and support made me strong to go forward at times when i thought i was going to fall...Well, what can i say with my husband ! I have to say the same things with him too, especially after he came into my life after the divorce from my first marriage ! No one knows me better than my husband and mother.... I am thankful to God for giving them in my life...