Keeping track of money making websites?

Just curious how everyone keeps track of their money making websites every month? Ecspecially those of you that have alot of them plus have some other online money maker, such as writing. How do you keep track of it all?
@blackbriar (9126)
Since I have yahoo, I am able to create folders for each website I make money off of and have the emails filtered into the appropiate ones. I don't keep track of what I make, however, but once a month I'll go to the websites and see what I've made so far. I don't depend on them to help pay the bills. Whatever I make off them goes into my savings account in case hubby or I get sick and can't work so we have a lil extra to be able to still pay at least some of the bills.
@easy888 (10405)
Hello,jolenegreen,mylot is the only few sites that i am really actively participating,i have also joined few survey sites,honestly i do not need to keep track of how much i earn as i can remember how much i have earned from those sites,when i really want to know my earnings,i can just go to my paypal account and all the transactions will be shown there.
@KrisNY (7609)
I wish I had a bunch of ways to make money online- : ) I was involved in a couple of different websites a while back- I kept a spreadsheet of what was coming to me- I do a couple of survey sites- and every so often go check to see if I have enough cash to cash out- The other sites I just pop on every day and look to see what is happening. But if I had a lot- I’d keep a Excel spreadsheet- and keep track of when they paid also-
@sedel1027 (17868)
I have a spreadsheet to keep track of how much I have made per site (separated by month) and a section that gives me the total per site (so I know when I get too close to needing a 1099). For the offers, I just use a notebook to track them.
@omupas (1243)
I have everything bookmarked in my favorites folder within my web browser and I also keep an excel spreadsheet with everything listed (i.e. program name, login/password, payments received each month, etc.) I also use just 1 site to promote all of my sites, which is my blog. You can view my blog here where I've detailed everything I do in writing http://cash4referral.wordpress.com/marketing-pond-guide/ Hope that helps.