heres the dilema, Which would you choose?

@mssnow (9493)
You are in a boat that sinks. There are three of you. One of your parents, you and a child. (not necessarily your own). The child and your parent can't swim at all. You can only swim a little. There is a life jacket floating near you. You have to reach a nearby island its the only hope of survival. It will take you at least ten minutes to reach the island. What would you do??
@aprilgrl (4460)
I would try to reach for the life jacket and put it on the child and help him/her to the island then I take the life jacket off from the child and put it on me and go back and swim to get my paernt as fast as I could so if I made it in time I would take my life jacket off and put it on my parent and do the same as I did on the child. I don't think I can do both at the same time. I can swim :)
@mssnow (9493)
That would be rather hard on all of you april :) Hugs :)
@sjohnson628 (3197)
I would put on the life jacket and put the child in one arm and my parent in the other arm and float on my back while kicking my feet. Hopefully the three of us will make it.
@mssnow (9493)
That would be my answer too :) Thanks :)
@whyaskq (7532)
Let the boat sink. Have the parent grab hold of the boat, wrap the life jacket round the child, and I hold on to the child as if he was my float. Even if the child cannot swim, he can float with the life jacket and with me swimming, there is a chance I can reach ashore. As for the parent, he should be wise enough to do what deem fit. It is god's will if the parent can survived. Afterall, the boat should be able to float once the water is drained off. As for the child, I did my best to save him. Unless I die, there is no way he will die.
@whyaskq (7532)
Thanks for the Best BR :)
@Ravenladyj (22937)
I would put the life jacket on the child and swim with the child towards the island..if I felt myself sinking, running out of steam I would push the child in that direction as hard as I could and tell them to kick hard towards the island..
@mummymo (23707)
Wow sis - you are trying to make me work hard now aren't you? lol I think I would get my parent ro wear the lifejacket and keep a hold of the child - that way they could probably both make it to the island - as for me I would do my best to make it there too xxxx
@KrisNY (7592)
I would not take the life jacket for myself- I would give it to my parent- and have them hold the child- I would then swim my best to the island- and try to get help- I can’t see giving the life jacket to the child- they won’t be able to hold up my parent- and I can’t see taking it for myself- I’m the only one that can swim- even if it is just a little-
@byfaithonly (10716)
Since I'm the only one that can swim no one is going to survive if I don't so I would put the lifejacket on. I then would get my parent to float on their back holding the child (the parent not me) that way I could 'tow' the other two to shore. Hopefully... Hey while I'm here sis I've not been ignoring you but just now was doing BRs and realized I hadn't seen any discussions from you the last few days so checked your profile - I have all my friends on 'notification' for new discussions but I'm not getting them for you. Going to go see if I can figure out what's wrong as soon as I post this but just want to let you know - love you dear and miss you.