How do you think steroids affects your thinking?

I had a friend once that took steroids and he could go from being the nicest, most humble person into a raging fit of temper. I always wondered if it was the steroids. What do you think?
@Nykkee (2523)
Well....rumor has it that steriods may be what made Chris Benoit go nuts and kill his family and himself. I certainly wouldn't want my husband taking them.
I had heard that, too, because he was the last person most would have thought to do anything violent.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I do not really know how it affects you really but it sounds to me like it was steroids that made your friend act the way he did.
Me, too, Lydia. I try to stay away from anyone I think is using them now.
@BART78 (2933)
definately, roids triggers the aggression and sudden inbalance behavior of your friend, advise your friend to reduce his/her dose of androgens and advise her to assess himself/herself the nature of his/her reactions while in cycle of this substance, controlling himself/herself is simply a matter of matury, intelligence and discipline while in cycle...hope this will help your friend..