do u love someone more than yourself?

Loving others is quite common. We love many people. some very dearly and some to our heart.Only a few of us love others more than ourselves. I love my girl friend much more than myself. what about you ? do u love someone more than yourself ?
@ibsnet (1268)
Love is actually something which is difficult to describe. Love always has some attraction. And when you say love it is always for someone else. Obviously, when a love actually makes up it is just devoted for the other. I think the same thing is happening with you too. Best of luck. Your love is going to be a success.
thank u very much ibsnet. i hope that u have great success in professional and personal life
@healer (1783)
A strick mom - Is your mom strick
Once i loved someone more than myself but things didn't worked the way i planned. The hardest part of my life was trying to heal that pain, anyway when you really love someone than everything in life you see is that particular special person.
oh! i'm sad u had great pain. i hope everything is over and u r happy again. all the best in ur life.
@huilee (1010)
yesh, i do love my boyfriend, far more then myself... i feel that he is much more important then me in my heart... i can do anything, anything that i can for him... it sounds as if im so good, but no... im not trying to do anythign of such... but my bf is a good person too... tts why...
thats very good huilee...may ur love live long
I will only love someone as much as I love myself. If I love that person more, then I have sacrificed myself, and given up control of myself to that person. I have seen this happen to way too many people, to sllow it to happen to me.